User name: Mr_G_O_A_t

What is your username? Mr_G_O_A_T

What is your discord username? discord does not work on my wifi. sry

What is your first name? Alex

How old are you? 14

What time zone do you live in? eastern time

Which realm are you applying for?
Water Skyblock

Have you created any previous applications, if so please link them here?
no

Why do you want to become a staff member on Mineville and what makes you stand out from the rest of the applicants?
i want to help people out and solve there problems. and keep people from doing bad thing on mineville.

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
7 weeks

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
yes, i was muted for trying to get subs on my youtube.

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
no i haven't

Are you able to use some form of recording software?
yes

SCENARIO ONE: You are unsure of how to punish a player or simply just don't have the power for the proper punishment. What do you do?
ask other staff for help.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
/ignore until they stop

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

TheMelonAssassin

Well-known
Hey!

I recommend you take a look at the requirements to become a staff member here as you don't meet all of them.
Try to add more detail in the questions to make your application stand out! When you handle the second scenario, try to approach the situation differently instead of /ignore. You can refer to the ban appeal system or give more detail on why you banned them and what rule the player broke.

Next to that discord is essential as a staff member, you can always message me in game or on the forums if you need help to set it up.

Best of luck!

I think some more detail would be a good consideration just because it will make you stand out more. I believe there is a 400 word minimum on an application you would need in order to get accepted. I would also try to not say “sry” maybe “sorry” would work better so others would understand if they didn’t. Best of luck! <3

Aerysional

Helper
Helper
Hey Goat, thanks for your interest in joining the staff team.

I would recommend reviewing the application requirements (which you can find here). There are a few of them which you don't meet at the moment and will likely need to qualify for before your application is accepted.

I'd also recommend adding more detail in the future so that we can truly get to know you and what you hope to bring to the table as a member of the staff team.

Best of luck!