User name: maayyy

What is your username? maayyy

Which realm are you applying for?
Kingdom Survival

What time zone do you live in? GMT +8

What is your first name? May

How old are you? 20

What is your discord username? mayy#2744

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them here.

Why do you want to become a staff member on MineVille?
I want to become staff so I can help out the server. There have been instances of problems that happen during the hours that I'm on the Kingdom realm and there aren't any staff online (which is most of the time I'm on). Thus, the problem sometimes goes out of control. With my addition as staff, I can give assistance in controlling and moderating the server. Thus, creating a more enjoyable server for others to play in. I have learned a lot over the course of my time playing on this server. I believe that this opportunity for me to become staff will help me grow more as a person especially in dealing with others and conflicts.

What are three qualities that you have that make you stand out from the other applicants? 1. Eager - I am a very enthusiastic person and I take up every learning opportunity that is presented to hone my skills. I love learning and I push myself to be knowledgeable on what is being taught to me. Hopefully with the initial knowledge that I have with the server, the staff community will help train and guide me towards a better management of the server.

2. Patient - I am innately a patient person. I always try to be kind and empathize with others and especially to players who are lost, angry, frustrated, and have multiple questions. Whether someone just wants straightforward information or simple assistance, or they’re trying to deal with a problem, I try my best to provide attentive, detailed service so the person is accommodated and cared for.

3. Sociable - I've always been told that I'm quite friendly. I love meeting new players and help them with their inquiries. I like to make other people enjoy the server as much as I do.

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
Around 8 to 10 hours daily

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
I started around the first week of March so around four months already.

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
I have had two previous bans.

First was a 1 day temp-ban for 'Scamming' because I sold an ancient debris player head on the black market. I was a newbie at that time with no existing knowledge regarding Minecraft servers in general. It was only a joke since I enjoyed pranking people at that time. I didn't know there were strict rules and I have learned my lesson since then.

Second was a 30 day ban for 'Hate Speech' (to which has already been appealed), I placed a sign that said "If you read this you're gay" on me and my friend's farm, which only we read. It was only an inside joke for me and my friend since we leave each other messages on signs when we AFK in our farms all the time.

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
Mineville is the first Minecraft server I joined so no I don't have any experience on being staff on online Minecraft servers but I have a good experience in dealing with people since I have been consecutively part of our school's student body back when I was in high school and I'm currently an officer in our university's student government. I am very willing to learn and grow with Mineville's staff community :)

Are you able to use some form of screenshot/recording software?
Yes. I have OBS Studio and GeForce Experience for replay recording/screenshots.

SCENARIO ONE: You are the only staff member online on any realm, and a report comes in from another realm that you are not familiar with and have no permissions on. What do you do?
First, I have to alert a staff member who has permissions on the said realm.
Then, I'll try my best to accommodate the player who gave the report while waiting for the staff member. I'll try my best to understand the whole situation and review from the rules (if there are any rules being broken). When the staff member comes on, then I'll relay the information and help out the staff member during the problem.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
First, I'll lay down the rules that I found that they broke. If they believe that I was wrong for them to ban their friend then I'll refer them to appeal the player's ban and review their appeal. If I do find the ban to be justifiable then I'll have to be stern and stand my ground. I will explain the reason for their friend's ban and hopefully, make them understand.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

Brockawesome1

Ranked Player
Kingdom Prince
Kingdom King
Kingdom Emperor
I believe may is gonna be a good addition to the staff as she's always around and being extremely helpful

tuppen23333

Donator
Water Poseidon
Water Sailor
Water Pirate
+1 always see you helping out alot, although you are not that old on the server you still know pretty much everything already

osierosie

Ranked Player
Kingdom Knight
Kingdom Prince
Kingdom King
Kingdom Emperor
May is such a sweetheart. She's always so nice in game and on discord while also being extremely helpful, particularly to new players. May would be a great addition!

onix34

Helper
Helper
Fire Zoglin
a nicely worded app gl :)

DMunny206

Ranked Player
Kingdom Knight
Kingdom Prince
May would be a great helper! She's very patient with new players

Karmactia

I think May is a perfect fit!!! She deserves this spot, she already helps everyone out.

sofawitch

Ranked Player
Kingdom Knight
Kingdom Prince
Kingdom King
Kingdom Emperor
Naughty Naughty

Phant

Dedicated
You've always shown kindness ingame as far as I know and seem well suited for staff