Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Lost my sparkle sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chili_monster

Hi i took my sparkle sword out from my season vault to my inventory replacing a other item. then i pressed esc and my sparkle sword vanished and i was left with my iron hoe that i was replacing it with...... i got 0 screenshots only lots of proof from trusted people on the server....... thx for responding fast

The season vault is only meant for storage of your vaultables right before the season is ending, and right as a season starts. I have heard from many people, that it may have a tendency to delete items if you store them when it is not one of those two times. To be safe, you should store your vaultables in your PVs instead.

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
Oof. That sucks. You can put them in /ec or /pv 1, 2, 3, 4.

xNovastar

I'm afraid without any sort of proof there is nothing that can be done, and even if you had proof, it sounds like this is player error which we don't replace items for. As said above, season vaults are only for when there is a reset, and items shouldn't be store there unless a reset is about to happen. Normal items such as the iron hoe you tried to replace it with, are not meant to go in the vault which would explain why this situation happened. In the future I suggest either keeping it on your town, or if you share a town with people keep the items in your enderchest or private vaults instead with /ev or /pv (#1-4) if you have a rank to access these.

Status
Not open for further replies.