Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Listen For Once

This whole server has been going downhill for week by week. If you (Pizza and Dacon) don't do something soon you will lose players.

1 - The staff team is unorganized often unexperienced and not helpful (some staff, NOT ALL)
2 - There have been 4 dupes within 4 months (basically you could dupe every single item, including Season Vault Items)
3 - Stuff gets rolled back and data is corrupted (28th April)
4 - Realms don't get reset (Especially Asgard)
-> Are you trying not to have to payout the leaderboard top or what are you trying with a 6 months realm?
5 - The community is being completely ignored, you don't give a shit about us, the players for one damn second
6 - Staff makes up their own rules just to get their punishments up (At least I and many others feel like that, some staff, NOT ALL)
7 - Chat filters have been changed in such way that you cannot express your feelings
8 - Promises that are being made aren't actually happening (untrust worthy)
-> Asgard 2020 Update (As stated in asgard release post)

"Svartalfheim - Home of the Dwarves
[Mining based minigames]

Muspelheim - The land of Fire
[Boss world]

Vanaheim - Home of the Vanir Gods (Sorcery & magic)
[New quests & challenges]"

-> Infinity Realm should have released this months, 3 days to go

"A new 1.15 survival realm will be released soon. It is a completely new idea that infuses hardcore aspects into the game. More information will be released soon."

-> Mobshards
"The price for the Shard Lootbox has been significantly decreased to allow players to get their hands on them more frequently. The old price was extremely high which caused very few players to be able to purchase the lootbox."

9 - Nothing gets fixed
10 - Water TPS is always yellow, under 17tps
11 - Village has lag spikes down to 1 digit tps, 6-8tps
12 - Staff have such a hard favourtism. Like some members get silly punishments for serious offences
13 - Tickets take ages to be responded to or the answers you get are never useful
14 - Staff promos seem random (I dont know how you do staff promos tho, might be a reasoning)
15 - We dont get any updated, I can not think of any updates recently except for the crate revamp on Water
16 - Some staff members get kicked for absurd reasons, even the most important ones (cough cough Aoros...geogre... cough cough)
17 - Instead of updates, stuff gets removed (like hats)

If there's anything more, comment and tell me what

Last edited:

Dasia

Helper
Helper
  1. I'm not quite sure how you think we are unorganized. but I will say the staff is very helpful, and maybe you feel differently because you have had bad experiences.
  2. No matter what server you play on, there will be players who will find new ways to exploit the system. This rings true for ALL platforms and all games.
  3. Things happen in life that we cannot control, I am almost positive that pizza did not purposefully destroy one of his drives so players could lose data.
  4. While this is based off my own opinion and has no factual evidence to go with it, did you ever think that maybe they are fixing all of these issues you mention BEFORE resetting the server?
  5. Staff do their best to accommodate all players and we do care about them as well, if we didn't we wouldn't get rid of the players that cause bad experiences via hacking, spamming, swearing, etc etc etc
  6. I personally have never seen a staff member make up their own punishments.
  7. Chat filters get updated to make sure that players don't have to see people saying things they shouldn't, unfortunately, a lot of people choose to bypass these filters. Since players bypass it has to be made better to stop people from doing so
  8. If there were any promises made I'm sure they are doing what they can to follow through, as previously stated, sometimes things stop you from being able to follow through on what you said you would do
  9. Things get fixed all the time, example: the lag spike on Asgard that happened once a day.
  10. Sure, you may feel that some staff play favorites, but that is one of the reasons we have a staff report system, if you feel a staff member is treating members unfairly, you can report them!
  11. tickets take a while to be responded to because there is so many tickets on a day to day basis, but only so many people who can answer them effectively and correctly. maybe past experiences you and friends have had with our ticket system have been poor, due to you not liking the answer you received, but I can assure you, that whoever answered did everything they could to help :)
  12. I cannot explain the staff promo system, but just because its random to you isn't a reason to hate on it!
  13. if a staff member was kicked they must have broken the rules, even if you think it was not for good reason, doesn't mean they didn't break a rule. players have certain rules to follow and so do staff, there are consequences when you break those rules.
  14. stuff gets removed instead of updated due to bugs and exploits found within the removed thing.
have a wonderful day,
Dasia

1. I'm not quite sure how you think we are unorganized. but I will say the staff is very helpful, and maybe you feel differently because you have had bad experiences.
  2. No matter what server you play on, there will be players who will find new ways to exploit the system. This rings true for ALL platforms and all games.
  3. Things happen in life that we cannot control, I am almost positive that pizza did not purposefully destroy one of his drives so players could lose data.
  4. While this is based off my own opinion and has no factual evidence to go with it, did you ever think that maybe they are fixing all of these issues you mention BEFORE resetting the server?
  5. Staff do their best to accommodate all players and we do care about them as well, if we didn't we wouldn't get rid of the players that cause bad experiences via hacking, spamming, swearing, etc etc etc
  6. I personally have never seen a staff member make up their own punishments.
  7. Chat filters get updated to make sure that players don't have to see people saying things they shouldn't, unfortunately, a lot of people choose to bypass these filters. Since players bypass it has to be made better to stop people from doing so
  8. If there were any promises made I'm sure they are doing what they can to follow through, as previously stated, sometimes things stop you from being able to follow through on what you said you would do
  9. Things get fixed all the time, example: the lag spike on Asgard that happened once a day.
  10. Sure, you may feel that some staff play favorites, but that is one of the reasons we have a staff report system, if you feel a staff member is treating members unfairly, you can report them!
  11. tickets take a while to be responded to because there is so many tickets on a day to day basis, but only so many people who can answer them effectively and correctly. maybe past experiences you and friends have had with our ticket system have been poor, due to you not liking the answer you received, but I can assure you, that whoever answered did everything they could to help :)
  12. I cannot explain the staff promo system, but just because its random to you isn't a reason to hate on it!
  13. if a staff member was kicked they must have broken the rules, even if you think it was not for good reason, doesn't mean they didn't break a rule. players have certain rules to follow and so do staff, there are consequences when you break those rules.
  14. stuff gets removed instead of updated due to bugs and exploits found within the removed thing.
have a wonderful day,
Dasia
I will not respond to everything right now, but there are no updates at all. They take months for realm resets and the realms that reset come with waaay too many bugs and 0 updates. Please tell me what they update in the past 4 months that is actually worth a work of 4 months.

TheMelonAssassin

Well-known
Okay whilst I still understand your frustation about the resets, they are postponed for reasons, I rather have a fully working season then two bugged ones.

Alpha

As a frequent skyblock player, i have had more than my fair share of bad experiences with staff and server bugs in general and while i'm sure many things that have happened were accidents, this recent rollback issue could be a chance for staff to prove that they are here for the benefit of the players. My experience so far is that the staff are surprised that the players are angry about it and instead of trying to show that they're on our side they just shut us down like its our fault or act offended that we would possibly be upset with the server losing all our stuff, and god forbid we get told that we're not getting it back and we don't smile and thank them for their work, WHEN WE DONT SEE ANY HELP, im sorry if its impossibly rude of us to be upset about losing stuff but show us that you care, approach the manner properly and try to help us, even if u cant help all 200 or so players that lost items, atleast show you give a damn and help the players you can, its better then telling everyone to piss off.
Thank you for listening to my TED talk.
-imdabestmaan

Flynii

Dedicated
Okay whilst I still understand your frustation about the resets, they are postponed for reasons, I rather have a fully working season then two bugged ones.
The point that that they delay and delay the realms for ages, just for it to be full of bugs and glitches still.

shbenti

Dedicated
Asgard is never going to get reset.....

shbenti

Dedicated
I’m with Imda on

I’m with Imda on this one. This was staffs chance to show that they care about player’s and are here to help and not just punish. :I 200 players not getting refunded THEIR items after being lost from THE SERVER (not their fault at all or on their control) and being told they aren’t getting them back is absolutely absurd. What’s the reason for not helping the players? We didn’t purposely lose our stuff and I guarantee none of us wanted to. Is it perhaps too much work for staff to help players so instead of making an effort they’re just telling us to piss off oh well we lost our stuff too bad? If you’re not gonna give us our stuff back, at least give us a reason and update us on the situation instead of going radio silent.
Like I said in the dms about 10 hours ago. How staff act now determines the future of mineville. And if staff are only here to punish them wtf is the purpose of having staff.

shbenti

Dedicated
Honestly kinda disappointed. I genuinely thought they were gonna own up to their mistake and rectify it by giving us our stuff back but just needed time to figure things out. I think they’re giving out players a strong message about how they feel about us, whether true or not they’re certainly giving off the impression that that don’t care. :I No matter what they say rn actions are speaking louder than words tbh
I don’t think you can categorize all staff into this. Senior mods and admins are rly the only people that can help.

This whole server has been going downhill for week by week. If you (Pizza and Dacon) don't do something soon you will lose players.

1 - The staff team is unorganized often unexperienced and not helpful (some staff, NOT ALL)
2 - There have been 4 dupes within 4 months (basically you could dupe every single item, including Season Vault Items)
3 - Stuff gets rolled back and data is corrupted (28th April)
4 - Realms don't get reset (Especially Asgard)
-> Are you trying not to have to payout the leaderboard top or what are you trying with a 6 months realm?
5 - The community is being completely ignored, you don't give a shit about us, the players for one damn second
6 - Staff makes up their own rules just to get their punishments up (At least I and many others feel like that, some staff, NOT ALL)
7 - Chat filters have been changed in such way that you cannot express your feelings
8 - Promises that are being made aren't actually happening (untrust worthy)
-> Asgard 2020 Update (As stated in asgard release post)

"Svartalfheim - Home of the Dwarves
[Mining based minigames]

Muspelheim - The land of Fire
[Boss world]

Vanaheim - Home of the Vanir Gods (Sorcery & magic)
[New quests & challenges]"

-> Infinity Realm should have released this months, 3 days to go

"A new 1.15 survival realm will be released soon. It is a completely new idea that infuses hardcore aspects into the game. More information will be released soon."

-> Mobshards
"The price for the Shard Lootbox has been significantly decreased to allow players to get their hands on them more frequently. The old price was extremely high which caused very few players to be able to purchase the lootbox."

9 - Nothing gets fixed
10 - Water TPS is always yellow, under 17tps
11 - Village has lag spikes down to 1 digit tps, 6-8tps
12 - Staff have such a hard favourtism. Like some members get silly punishments for serious offences
13 - Tickets take ages to be responded to or the answers you get are never useful
14 - Staff promos seem random (I dont know how you do staff promos tho, might be a reasoning)
15 - We dont get any updated, I can not think of any updates recently except for the crate revamp on Water
16 - Some staff members get kicked for absurd reasons, even the most important ones (cough cough Aoros...geogre... cough cough)
17 - Instead of updates, stuff gets removed (like hats)

If there's anything more, comment and tell me what
mineville is dead smh its run by the shitty ass staff team

I'd also add if you think Staff are making up or being unfair you should get as much evidence as possible and report it that stuff ain't cool

Sub2JonnyB

Well-known
I'd also add if you think Staff are making up or being unfair you should get as much evidence as possible and report it that stuff ain't cool
We have reported some of the staff (Not me but people who have been treated unfairly by staff) It never gets solved, which is the sad part. I love Mineville, but theres a lot of issues, and there are several people who don't like the way pizza is running the server. Thats the reason gogre resigned, he wasn't happy with how it was being ran by pizza.

Sub2JonnyB

Well-known
I understand what your saying, However, most of the time, bugs are being added rather than fixed.

Flynii

Dedicated
I understand what your saying, However, most of the time, bugs are being added rather than fixed.
Definitely more bugs added then the ones they fix, which results in these dupes.

Flynii

Dedicated
We have reported some of the staff (Not me but people who have been treated unfairly by staff) It never gets solved, which is the sad part. I love Mineville, but theres a lot of issues, and there are several people who don't like the way pizza is running the server. Thats the reason gogre resigned, he wasn't happy with how it was being ran by pizza.
It's annoying when you just get ignored by staff cause they know they are wrong.

Flynii

Dedicated
mineville is dead smh its run by the shitty ass staff team
I don't think it is fair to blame the entire staff team for the actions of a few people but I know what you mean.

Sub2JonnyB

Well-known
I don't think it is fair to blame the entire staff team for the actions of a few people but I know what you mean.
Yeah because its not all the staff, its just some of them.