Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

KOTH Suggestion

Mellowimp

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
Hello, I hope you're all having a great day . I'd like to give a suggestion for the daily koth events that happen in water/fire skyblock realms and i'm assuming it does as well in prison and kingdom . I've noticed that in the fire skyblock realm, players are more likely to capture the koth, and not camp it for kills (which i understand the purpose of camping koth to get bones) . In the Water skyblock realm the players that control koth will camp the event till it is either over, or no players are going in to die in their hands .

My suggestion
- Add a command that allows players to remove the Koth gui and messages such as " Player has taken the koth"->"player has been knocked out of koth"

I hope you read this with an open mind,and give constructive criticism or more suggestions on the koth matter . Its not something that will be a revolutionary change, but it would be a nice .

Diamondddd

Dedicated
I think this is a good idea! The Prison realm does not have koth though

Diamondddd

Dedicated
Asgard is the only one that doesn't.

Mellowimp

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
The command is /koth ignore .
i will delete this post soon as its probably irrelevant .

Or just buff the koth rewards so there's actually a reason to cap it...

_xNico

Well-known
Or just buff the koth rewards so there's actually a reason to cap it...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ they removed keys which were the only reason to cap koth. No one is going to risk gear or vault gear for some iron blocks and trench tools.