0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

INFORMATION Kingdom Suggestions

PizzaMC

Network Owner
Owner
Administrator
Hello everyone, if you have suggestions for Kingdom post them below in a reply.

Format
Explanation: Explain your suggestion
Reasoning: Why should your suggestion be implemented and how will it improve the server/why does it make sense?

Example
Explanation: Increase wool sell price
Reasoning: Better for eco

Do not include bugs. We have a list of bugs and the fixes will be rolled out soon. This is only for suggestions that you would like to see implemented on Kingdom for the future.

Phantasium_

Dedicated
1:
Idea:

A different way of making income
Explanation:
Every single season of kingdoms was mostly afk oriented, and while Season 4 is more dependent on farming to make income, people have afk cocoa farms. I would advise removing income from farms completely, and make the realm more invested in doing quests and jobs for income.

2:
Idea:

Crate variety
Explanation:
Most of the seasonal crates have been more pvp oriented. The next season of kingdoms will bring a line of new crates globally. I would like especially maining on kingdoms, to not have the crates mostly pvp oriented. Maybe every other crate is pvp oriented and more chill. Like the Thanksgiving crate, its pvp oriented. Maybe the Christmas crate can have a set of armor and tools (Especially shovel) and maybe some mediocre armor as well but not powerful protection 8.

3:
Idea:

Bring back the /rename perk
Explanation:
In season 1, 2 and 3 there was the ./rename park (I myself bought) and it was very useful. When season 4 got released they removed rename scrolls and everyone who purchased the /rename perk had their /rename perms removed. I would love to see this back as it was an amazing plugin to use especially when you don't need to waste 105 minebucks to rename something.

4:
Idea:

Perks Crate
Explanation:
The perks crate was a crate with a variation of cool items, a holy white scroll (can now be a ce white scroll), 10 vaults, and other perks. The perks crate was a cool crate that I could see people buying in the future if it is re-added.

5:
Idea:

New duel types
Explanation:
Currently on all realms, there is 1 type of duel and it's a kits duel, with 3 kits (Fighter, Archer, Pyromancer). My idea was to create a second kind of duel, called a keep inventory duel. A keep inventory duel is essentially just a regular normal duel but the catch is that you are able to use your own items. This is very useful when trying to 1v1 people without any interference or loss of items. And is a good way of practicing. Another type of duels I would like to see are FFA duels. FFA duels can be a type of duels where the normal kits are still in place, but more than 2 people can be in the duel arena. A party of 2 - 5 players max can do FFA duels.

6:
Idea:

Add underworld to kingdoms
Explanation:
Underworld is a cool pvp realm on asgard only currently and I think it would be good for kingdoms. Having the underworld on kingdoms would make pvping on kingdoms more fun and I would like to see it on kingdoms in the future.

7:
Idea:

New and improved tags
Explanation:
This isn’t just an idea for kingdoms, it's more of a global idea. The tags currently on store.mineville.org as well as /minebucks in game, are bundles + individual tags that to my knowledge were last updated when season 2 of kingdoms was released (maybe earlier). To the new season of kingdoms, I think that a global change would be a new set of tags. I think that the current tags have been on the store for long enough for people to be able to purchase them, and a new set of tags would be refreshing to players wanting to add to their tag collection.

8:
Idea:

More reset vault space
Explanation:
Currently the season vault space to put seasonal items in is only 1 vault. Some people have more than 1 vault of seasonal items and having 2 reset vaults available to be filled would be
helpful for those people.

9:
Idea:

Color gradient ranks
Explanation:
One idea I had for a while now is the availability to change the color of the top rank on any server. Like for kingdoms obviously if you have Emperor rank you can change it to any solid color code minecraft has (Excluding &k, &l, &n, and &m). The command could be /rankprefix or /ranksettings and you could choose from any of the codes that set your text to a actual color.

10:
Idea:

Minebuck quests
Explanation:
Minebuck quests. This is an idea that in my opinion sounds broken but also could be a very useful and cool thing to see in kingdoms season 5. Minebuck quests could be challenging quests with 3 different difficulty levels such as:

Hard - Quests that usually take anywhere from 2 to 10 hours to complete. Give a payout of 10 - 20 minebucks depending on the difficulty (Comes 4 times a week)

Advanced - These are quests that take anywhere from 5 - 15 hours to complete. Give a payout of 25 - 45 minebucks depending on the difficulty of the quest itself (Comes 3 times a week)

Expert - Expert quests are the hardest minebuck quests. They take anywhere from 10 - 24 hours to complete and give a payout of 50 - 75 minebucks. (Comes 2 times a week)

Minebuck quests can be helpful for players to grind for minebucks instead of just having the option to buy from store.mineville.org or to grind for weeks to get enough money to buy them in bulk. A way I can see this being exploited is doing the quests on alts. But something that would be added in the development of this plugin would be a vpn / alt blocker. Similar to voting, if you attempt to do this quest on a alt account using a VPN, completing the quest will not give you the rewards as you have already done the quest on your main account.

11:
Idea:

Bold Nicks
Explanation:
This is a feature seen on every realm apart from kingdoms. It gives you the ability to use the bold (&l) code in your nickname. I have been wanting bold nicks on kingdoms since I have had a rank and I think it should be added.

Last edited:

_xNico

Dedicated
1 - Change the way of making income. Every single season of kingdoms was mostly afk oriented, and while Season 4 is more dependant farming to make income people have afk cocoa farms. I would advise removing income from farms completely, and make the realm more invested in doing quests and jobs for income.
2 - Most of the seasonal crates have been more pvp oriented. The next season of kingdoms will bring a line of new crates globally. I would like especially maining on kingdoms, to not have the crates mostly pvp oriented. Maybe every other crate is pvp oriented and more chill. Like the Thanksgiving crate, its pvp oriented. Maybe the christmas crate can have some mediucure armor and tools. (Especially shovel) and no overpowered protection 8.
3 - In season 1, 2 and 3 there was the ./rename park (I myself bought) and it was very useful. When season 4 got released they removed rename scrolls and everyone who purchased the /rename perk had their /rename perms removed. I would love to see this back as it was a amazing plugin to use especially when you don't need to wast 105 minebucks to rename something.
4 - Bring back perks crate. The perks crate was a crate with a variation of cool items, a holy white scroll (can now be a ce white scroll), 10 vaults and other perks. The perks crate was a cool crate that I could see people buying in the future if it is readded.
5 - Fix the renaming issue. When renaming a item with a rename scroll, Items that had more than 4 or 5 color codes got their names removed. Like for example a Mysterio helmet, has loads of color codes to make it look cool. After a certian bug happened it is now just "Turtle Helmet" as long as candy cane items and many other items. I would advise fixing this as soon as possible.
6 - Special duels. Currently on all realms, there is 1 type of duel and its a kits duel, with 3 kits (Fighter, Archer, Pyromancer). My ideas was to create a second kind of duel, called a keep inventory duel. A keep inventory duel is essentially just a regular normal duel but the catch is that you are able to use your own items. This is very useful when trying to 1v1 people without a interference or loss of items. And is a good way of practicing. Another type of duels I would like to see are FFA duels. FFA duels can be a type of duels where the normal kits are still in place, but more than 2 people can be in the duel arena. A party of 2 - 5 players max can do FFA duels.
7 - Add underworld. Underworld Im pretty sure is in every realm except for imposter of course and in kingdom survival. Having the underworld on kingdoms would make pvping on kingdoms more fun and I would like to see it on kingdoms in the future.
8 - New tags. This isnt really adding to the gameplay or overall look of kingdoms itself, I just want to see new tags lmao
9 - Reset vault space. Currently the season vault space to put seasonal items in is only 1 vault. Some people have more than 1 vault of seasonal items and having 2 reset vaults available to be filled would be helpful for those people.
10 - Editable ranks. One idea I had for a while now is the availability to change the color of the top rank on any server. Like for kingdoms obviously if you have Emperor rank you can change it to any solid color code minecraft has (Exclusing &k, &l, &n, and &m). The command could be /rankprefix or /ranksettings and you could choose from a rank settings menu.(edited)
11 - Minebuck quests. This is a idea that in my opinion sounds broken but also could be a very useful and cool thing to see on kingdoms season 5. Minebuck quests could be challenging quests with 3 different difficulty levels such as:
Hard - Quests that usually take anywhere from 2 to 10 hours to complete. Give a payout of 10 - 20 minebucks depending on the difficulty (Comes 4 times a week)
Advanced
- These are quests that take anywhere from 5 - 15 hours to complete. Give a payout of 25 - 45 minebucks depending on the difficulty of the quest itself (Comes 3 times a week)
Expert
- Expert quests are the hardest minebuck quests. They take anywhere from 10 - 24 hours to complete and give a payout of 50 - 75 minebucks. (Comes 2 times a week)
Minebuck quests can be helpful for players to grind for minebucks instead of just having the option to buy from from store.mineville.org or to grind for weeks to get enough money to buy them in bulk.

November 26, 2020
LMAO how do u have time for this

Alpha

Active
1 - Change the way of making income. Every single season of kingdoms was mostly afk oriented, and while Season 4 is more dependant farming to make income people have afk cocoa farms. I would advise removing income from farms completely, and make the realm more invested in doing quests and jobs for income.
2 - Most of the seasonal crates have been more pvp oriented. The next season of kingdoms will bring a line of new crates globally. I would like especially maining on kingdoms, to not have the crates mostly pvp oriented. Maybe every other crate is pvp oriented and more chill. Like the Thanksgiving crate, its pvp oriented. Maybe the christmas crate can have some mediucure armor and tools. (Especially shovel) and no overpowered protection 8.
3 - In season 1, 2 and 3 there was the ./rename park (I myself bought) and it was very useful. When season 4 got released they removed rename scrolls and everyone who purchased the /rename perk had their /rename perms removed. I would love to see this back as it was a amazing plugin to use especially when you don't need to wast 105 minebucks to rename something.
4 - Bring back perks crate. The perks crate was a crate with a variation of cool items, a holy white scroll (can now be a ce white scroll), 10 vaults and other perks. The perks crate was a cool crate that I could see people buying in the future if it is readded.
5 - Fix the renaming issue. When renaming a item with a rename scroll, Items that had more than 4 or 5 color codes got their names removed. Like for example a Mysterio helmet, has loads of color codes to make it look cool. After a certian bug happened it is now just "Turtle Helmet" as long as candy cane items and many other items. I would advise fixing this as soon as possible.
6 - Special duels. Currently on all realms, there is 1 type of duel and its a kits duel, with 3 kits (Fighter, Archer, Pyromancer). My ideas was to create a second kind of duel, called a keep inventory duel. A keep inventory duel is essentially just a regular normal duel but the catch is that you are able to use your own items. This is very useful when trying to 1v1 people without a interference or loss of items. And is a good way of practicing. Another type of duels I would like to see are FFA duels. FFA duels can be a type of duels where the normal kits are still in place, but more than 2 people can be in the duel arena. A party of 2 - 5 players max can do FFA duels.
7 - Add underworld. Underworld Im pretty sure is in every realm except for imposter of course and in kingdom survival. Having the underworld on kingdoms would make pvping on kingdoms more fun and I would like to see it on kingdoms in the future.
8 - New tags. This isnt really adding to the gameplay or overall look of kingdoms itself, I just want to see new tags lmao
9 - Reset vault space. Currently the season vault space to put seasonal items in is only 1 vault. Some people have more than 1 vault of seasonal items and having 2 reset vaults available to be filled would be helpful for those people.
10 - Editable ranks. One idea I had for a while now is the availability to change the color of the top rank on any server. Like for kingdoms obviously if you have Emperor rank you can change it to any solid color code minecraft has (Exclusing &k, &l, &n, and &m). The command could be /rankprefix or /ranksettings and you could choose from a rank settings menu.(edited)
11 - Minebuck quests. This is a idea that in my opinion sounds broken but also could be a very useful and cool thing to see on kingdoms season 5. Minebuck quests could be challenging quests with 3 different difficulty levels such as:
Advanced
- These are quests that take anywhere from 5 - 15 hours to complete. Give a payout of 25 - 45 minebucks depending on the difficulty of the quest itself (Comes 3 times a week)
Expert
- Expert quests are the hardest minebuck quests. They take anywhere from 10 - 24 hours to complete and give a payout of 50 - 75 minebucks. (Comes 2 times a week)
Minebuck quests can be helpful for players to grind for minebucks instead of just having the option to buy from from store.mineville.org or to grind for weeks to get enough money to buy them in bulk.

November 26, 2020
Im not a kingdoms player much but i know the realm, some of these changes are great but i have a few problems with some, perks crate was cool because it was cheap, fun and just gave players some cool cosmetic and useful perks but on the other hand it is rewarding for OG players in a way that doesnt break or interfere with the gameplay.
Underworld is also only available on asgard, water realm had underworld and it was widely loved but removed very quickly which lead to many people, myself included being angry abt that but anyway its only a thing on asgard now.
Minebuck quests is a good idea if done right, but the mistake would be to make it too easy or take like less then an hour i'd say, especially if it was money based it could be easily exploited later on using alts to generate large amounts of minebucks but if done correctly can be very good although i can see a glitch happening with it that leads to a minebuck overflow which would be very hard to fix and punish for.
overall good changes and i hope they add this thread to water <3

LobCutie

Well-known
Hi Pizza, first off I wanna say thank you for posting this thread and listening to our suggestions!

Here are some of my suggestions...

Explanation: Make PvP more rewarding and more incentivizing. This could be done simple by buffing koth rewards, but I'd also like to see envoys, or something similar to the underworld on asgard.
Reasoning: This would make the game a lot more enjoyable for many players and make PvP a bigger aspect. Currently on the kingdom realm there isn't much to do other than make money, putting incentive into pvp would allow people to grind for/spend money on pvp items and custom enchants, creating a more rounded economy and creating more trading opportunities for players.

Explanation: Have the ability to set perms for coops & members on a per chunk basis
Reasoning: This would further facilitate the cooperation amongst players and allow us to create amazing builds, cities, malls, and more. It would allow us to let a player interact/build on certain specific regions of our kingdom, instead of how right now we must coop or invite them, which means they have the permissions on every claim. This could also reduce the ability for members to steal from the kingdom, as you could hide your valuables in a claim they can't access/interact on.

Explanation: Add a rewarding quest/job system.
Reasoning: Currently, the quest system on kingdoms is filled with tedious, somewhat boring quests that even lead people to breaking rules (like using an auto clicker to kill 700+ mobs). On top of that, the rewards from the quests usually aren't worth doing them. Adding more complex and interesting ways to get money, spawners, xp, keys, minebucks, etc. would shift the economy from being very afk-oriented, and would add more things to grind for/do while playing on the realm.

This is all I can think of right now, again thank you for taking the time to listen :)

LobCutie

P1ngu

Active
add more gambling so I can be baltop 1

Phantasium_

Dedicated
Im not a kingdoms player much but i know the realm, some of these changes are great but i have a few problems with some, perks crate was cool because it was cheap, fun and just gave players some cool cosmetic and useful perks but on the other hand it is rewarding for OG players in a way that doesnt break or interfere with the gameplay.
Underworld is also only available on asgard, water realm had underworld and it was widely loved but removed very quickly which lead to many people, myself included being angry abt that but anyway its only a thing on asgard now.
Minebuck quests is a good idea if done right, but the mistake would be to make it too easy or take like less then an hour i'd say, especially if it was money based it could be easily exploited later on using alts to generate large amounts of minebucks but if done correctly can be very good although i can see a glitch happening with it that leads to a minebuck overflow which would be very hard to fix and punish for.
overall good changes and i hope they add this thread to water <3
Edited my list.

Phantasium_

Dedicated
Hi Pizza, first off I wanna say thank you for posting this thread and listening to our suggestions!

Explanation: Make PvP more rewarding and more incentivizing. This could be done simple by buffing koth rewards, but I'd also like to see envoys, or something similar to the underworld on asgard.
Reasoning: This would make the game a lot more enjoyable for many players and make PvP a bigger aspect. Currently on the kingdom realm there isn't much to do other than make money, putting incentive into pvp would allow people to grind for/spend money on pvp items and custom enchants, creating a more rounded economy and creating more trading opportunities for players.

Explanation: Have the ability to set perms for coops & members on a per chunk basis
Reasoning: This would further facilitate the cooperation amongst players and allow us to create amazing builds, cities, malls, and more. It would allow us to let a player interact/build on certain specific regions of our kingdom, instead of how right now we must coop or invite them, which means they have the permissions on every claim. This could also reduce the ability for members to steal from the kingdom, as you could hide your valuables in a claim they can't access/interact on.

Reasoning: Currently, the quest system on kingdoms is filled with tedious, somewhat boring quests that even lead people to breaking rules (like using an auto clicker to kill 700+ mobs). On top of that, the rewards from the quests usually aren't worth doing them. Adding more complex and interesting ways to get money, spawners, xp, keys, minebucks, etc. would shift the economy from being very afk-oriented, and would add more things to grind for/do while playing on the realm.

This is all I can think of right now, again thank you for taking the time to listen :)

LobCutie
I like these ideas

_xNico

Dedicated

LobCutie
add back mcmmo or else pvp is just dumb like water

P1ngu

Active
I think MCMMO is pretty cool

Mellowimp

Active
Add a D&D weekly competitive challenge for players to compete for with randomized great rewards.

Some challenge examples would be :

-Most fish caught
-most rotten potatoes eaten
-most zombified villagers healed
-cakes eaten
-most squid kills

Basically anything that can be sought after competitive players, or just for plain fun competition.

P1ngu

Active
That would be a good idea, but slightly hard to implement

Middlecub

Progression quests.
A set of 30 quests or so that you can only do 1 by 1. You have to finish the first quest to unlock the second quest and finish the second quest to unlock the third quest and so on. Make the rewards from it pretty decent so new players can get started easily by following up he quests.

Explanation: Get rid of the pay for claims/higher kingdom level. Make claims free

Reasoning: Kingdoms was at its best in Season 2 when players didn't have a limit on the number of claims they could have (the max being 1000 claims) in their kingdom. Players were able to join other player kingdom and the leader/mod of that kingdom can simply claim land and give it to that new player to build there home or whatever they want. I get the challenge of today ways of getting more claims but the old way seem best

PjRandom7777

Explanation: Make the night skippable or remove zombies and other hostile mobs in the wild.

Reasoning: Sheep and other passive mobs can't be found in the wild so why would zombies and other hostiles, or just remove the hostiles but you don't have to because sleep would cause problems.

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
Explanation: Make the night skippable or remove zombies and other hostile mobs in the wild.

Reasoning: Sheep and other passive mobs can't be found in the wild so why would zombies and other hostiles, or just remove the hostiles but you don't have to because sleep would cause problems.
Just kill them, not that hard.. And then mob farms would not work.

LobCutie

Well-known

Passive mobs spawn in the wild, they just get cleared with entities every 5 minutes, and they only spawn in chunks that are loaded, meaning you have to stay in the same spot for a while to get them.
The night cannot be skippable on a multiplayer server. This is why beds are disabled.
Part of the fun/challenge of survival is protecting yourself against mobs by building bases, armor, weapons, etc. If you really have a problem with mobs at night, you can stay at /spawn or another player’s /pwarp where mobs don’t spawn.