Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

IsabelTM's Helper Application

IsabelTM

User name: IsabelTM

What is your username? Sizzlemeraisin

Which realm are you applying for?
Water Skyblock

What time zone do you live in? New York (EST)

What is your first name? Isabel

How old are you? 17

What is your discord username? Sizzlemeraisin#4561

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them here.
No I haven't.

Why do you want to become a staff member on MineVille?
I want to help out on the water skyblock because I am very active and I also love the server. I am a good instruction follower and I think I could be good at this.

What are three qualities that you have that make you stand out from the other applicants? I only play on the water skyblock. I know a lot about Minecraft and I'm willing to learn more. I think I'm a reasonable person and I'm willing to do anything to improve.

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
anywhere from 2-6hrs depending on the day. On the weekends I can dedicate 5+ hours.

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
For a few months now, maybe 4-5.

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
No, I haven't.

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
No, I do not.

Are you able to use some form of screenshot/recording software?
Yes

SCENARIO ONE: You are the only staff member online on any realm, and a report comes in from another realm that you are not familiar with and have no permissions on. What do you do?
Contact a fellow staff member who has permissions on said server. Let the person who made the report know that their request has been seen and that assistance will come as soon as possible.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
Try to handle the situation by asking their friends to stop harassing. If their comments violate the server rules, give them a warning and if the behavior doesn't stop, then an eventual kick or temp ban may be necessary.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

6Rose9_

You're an amazing member in the community, good luck ! <3

Angerfish

Dedicated
at this time you dont meet the requirement of your application being 400 words and you are also not lvl 5 in the discord. try to add as much details to your application to make you stand out from the rest and also try to reach all the requirements because if your application doesnt meet all requirements its likely gonna get denied

Alpha

Well-known
few requirements missing from this app, e.g 400word limit, level 5 on discord. you'd think when making an app you would check the requirements :)