Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Is the mineville staff team acceptable???

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNTExpert8

Hey it’s Zach otherwise known as TNTExpert8. Overall I love mineville you promised the best survival server ever and I got it. But the mod team isn’t cutting it. Yes all of the mods, sr mods, and mod+ are amazing. But the helpers aren’t always the best. I would like to hear from you guys. Did you ever get false banned? If so link it below or tell how you got banned and who banned you.

Pinguinooo

Administrator
Administrator
Hi @TNTExpert8

Closing this thread as this is an unnecessary call to the community and disrespectful to all the (hard) working helpers out there. Yes, helpers make mistakes more often than senior staff members (which rarely happens, by the way), but that's okay and expected. (trial) Helpers are still in a learning process, making mistakes is part of it. It should be avoided, but it is inevitable. Senior staff members try to help our junior staff members as best as they can, but sometimes things go wrong, which is fine. No team is perfect.

Luckily you can appeal your false punishments on our forums (this should be done asap, don't appeal for irrelevant, old punishments), and if necessary report the staff member(s) involved. Senior staff members will look at those appeals and if it turns out you've been mispunished it will be resolved quickly. Instead of pointing fingers at specific helpers, raise awareness that there is a place to appeal a (false) punishment to get it removed from your record if you feel like the team isn't doing a good job.

Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.