It is time we update you on the latest changes that we have deployed to the Impostor minigame. Since v1.1, we have fixed various bugs reported by players as well as implemented multiple suggestions. The major change in this version is the amount of optimizations and backend improvements that have been done especially in the past 24 hours.
P.S Go watch Dream's video on Impostor! There is a free key awaiting you.
- For every 5 levels you will receive a free Global Key
- Added glow for alien models
- Added cooldown for starting a meeting once the game starts
- Added a title in beginning of the game that says how many impostors there are
- Added delay between the ejection title and whether or not they were impostors
- Added ability to report a dead body by punching it (item still kept)
- Added Minebucks Shop
- You can buy Global & Impostor Keys and the VIP rank without spending any real money on the store!
- Use /vote to get Minebucks for free (live tonight)
- Added /party send
- Added camera systems that can be accessed in Electrical
- Each camera position is setup outside one of the rooms, you will be able to look around, however, the location is cornered and you will not be able to look into the interiors of the rooms.
- All cameras in the map will flash red when there are players viewing the camera system
- Added holograms and particles for each task and sabotage to help newcomers understand the gameplay
- Door sabotages now have their own cooldown system apart from the other sabotages.
- You can now lock multiple doors at once.
- Each door will be locked for 10s instead of 60s
- Each door will be put on cooldown for 45s after it opens
- Menu for door sabotage will now have a live countdown and dynamic items
- All players can now select character colors
- Added fast-join items for public and private games in hot-bar (impostor lobbies)
- Added an AFK kick for players who have not moved or typed in chat (during meetings) for a long time.
- A message will be broadcasted if a player is kicked due to inactivity
- Added delay to the NPC for joining games.
- Added titles for successful game joining (Joining Game or Attempting Join)
- Added confirmation menu for the emergency
- Changed the ejection for the player who has the most votes instead of majority
- Fixed laser gun hitting own self model
- Fixed the calling of meetings during Lights & Speed sabotages
- Replaced nausea in the physics sabotage with Jump Boost II
- Door sabotages will no longer give XP or count towards the leaderboard
- Executing /hub or /lobby while in an Impostor Game will now send back to Impostor Lobby. Executing /hub while in Impostor Lobby will send back to the main hub.
- Fixed falling into void for several seconds once the game starts. Chunks are now cached.
- Game servers will no longer shut down after they end
- Players will be sent to the next available impostor lobby (whether that be private or public) while the world is cleared of entities.
- Once the server is cleared, it is put back into the available pool of servers and is once again joinable
- This has been a major improvement to the CPU usage of the machines as there is no more constant booting up/shutting down of 1.16 servers which are very CPU-intensive by nature
- Fixed connection errors such as:
- "This server has too many players. Please rejoin"
- "This server is full."
- "Please wait till a new server starts"
- "A timeout error occurred. Try again later"
- Much of our backend system directing player connections to the game servers has been recoded and optimized to allow seamless handling and filling up of game servers
- Fixed instances where clicking on the NPC or hotbar join items would send you back to the Hub or another Impostor-Lobby
- Added faster detection of crashed/unstarted servers. This will prevent players being stuck on connecting to a dead game server.
- Optimized the parties system
- Moved minigame database a faster machine
- Renamed Flowers to Farm, Toilet to Toilets, and machines to O2
- Fixed not getting alien sabotage gun while viewing cameras
- Fixed instances where players could not flip levers for the lights sabotage
- Fixed being unable to send 10 players to a private game
- Fixed not being to connect back to the network once you leave sometimes. ("You're already connected")
- Added 3 extra stationary Impostor Lobbies and 2 extra hubs. More Lobbies/Hubs will be automatically created on demand
- Fixed spam prevention interfering with the Run Diagnostics task
- Fixed instances where nametags of players can be seen through the walls
- Fixed instances where invisible dead bodies could still be reported in further rounds
- Fixed /store not opening the store link when clicking on the message
- Fixed not being able to use Lime Wazowski skin even if you have it unlocked
- Show all