Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

I'm new here or something like that

Tiimon

Hi everyone my name is Timon (like from the lion king lol) and I'm new to this server. I come from Emenbee which was mainly a factions server where I was an Admin for a good while until it recently shut down down, due to the owner losing his battle with cancer. That was one of my go to servers since I started playing Minecraft over 6 years ago. I took a break for a few months and now I'm back looking for a new place to call home, and I think I found it!

I'm currently a junior attending university and I do software engineering. I'm mainly a factions player, but I like to take a break from being competitive at times and shift over to survival. I hope to see some of you in game. I love meeting new people and building relationships.

My IGN is Tiimon and my Discord is ADRNALN#0001. I hope to see you guys around!

MysteriousOak

Dedicated
Welcome to MineVille hope you’re going to enjoy your stay if you ever need help feel free to contact me or any other staff member :)

Tiimon

Welcome to MineVille hope you’re going to enjoy your stay if you ever need help feel free to contact me or any other staff member :)
Will do, thank you!

Sub2JonnyB

Dedicated
Welcome to Mineville,this greeting is a little late sorry about that.I haven't seen you in game yet,but look forward to doing so.I hope you have fun on the server,I know I enjoy it,but its not for everyone.

-Jonathan Bishop