A bit about me:
- My ingame name is Inaneite (pronounced inane-ite, if anyone cares).
- I first started playing Minecraft when it was originally released and then quit out of boredom about 6 years ago.
- I played on various servers for a while so I know how to play nice and not be a jerk.
- I also use to be an admin on a server for about 2 years so I can really emphasize with the crap the Mods/Admins have to put up with. All of that has made me a really laid back kind of player.
- I've already read the server rules and, to me, most seem like common sense. But then again, those are the rules that I commonly play by in any online game that I play. I don't like creating conflict for players or staff alike.