User name: ilovelucymydog

What is your username? ilovelucymydog

Which realm are you applying for?
Fire Skyblock

What time zone do you live in? GMT + 8

What is your first name? Davina

How old are you? 15

What is your discord username? Davii#3562

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them here.
I don't think I have.

Why do you want to become a staff member on MineVille?
I've always been a very helpful person, and I've been around the Mineville community for a while now (I haven't been active for the past few months because of exams but now that it's summer I'll be completely free again!)

What are three qualities that you have that make you stand out from the other applicants? 1. I'm mature, I've always helped others by giving away my items.
  1. I've always been hardworking and dedicated to my goals.
  2. I'm easy to get along with and I'm socially extroverted.
How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
Depending on the day, but usually minimum 2 hours in game, if on discord, I can definitely do more.

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
Since 2017, but I haven't really started playing until around the end of 2020.

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
I have been banned on the server, but only because someone used the same ip as me which to this day I am still very confused about.

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
This is not the first time I've been a mod, in fact I have once been a senior admin, then rose to the position of co-owner, the server is called Vertex Survival, we were shut down due to the owner being broke and not being able to support the server anymore and just didn't bother. If you look on youtube, you would be able to see a trailer.

Are you able to use some form of screenshot/recording software?
Yes I am able to screenshot or record my screen.

SCENARIO ONE: You are the only staff member online on any realm, and a report comes in from another realm that you are not familiar with and have no permissions on. What do you do?
Contact a staff member that is familiar with that realm and has the position to deal with the situation, but until then try to help the victim in the most ideal way possible.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
Explain to the players on the situation and why their friend was banned, and ask them to please look at the situation from your point of view politely, if they don't co-operate further, it would be best to just either ignore them or contact a higher positioned staff. But always remember to be polite to the player's friends as they might not understand why you banned their friend and that they are probably very mad for your actions, and being rude to them will only add gasoline to the fire.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

_xNico

Donator
Water Sailor
Water Pirate
it says you've never been banned before so im not too sure about whats going on there.

it says you've never been banned before so im not too sure about whats going on there.
Yeah they realized it was a mistake and removed the mark, but I put in the point so that they know everything.

_xNico

Donator
Water Sailor
Water Pirate
Yeah they realized it was a mistake and removed the mark, but I put in the point so that they know everything.
you also said that you have been playing since 2017 and the server was released in 2018 so ur application should get auto denied anyway for not being true. idk

Angerfish

Ranked Player
Asgard Noble
Asgard Thane
Asgard Jarl
Asgard Monarch
ah yes 2017

you also said that you have been playing since 2017 and the server was released in 2018 so ur application should get auto denied anyway for not being true. idk
Wait really? But on discord it says I joined 2017...

Rokaa

Donator
Water Poseidon
Water Sailor
Water Pirate
Wait really? But on discord it says I joined 2017...
It most likely is referring to the date you created your discord account.

If I'm correct on the server you are on (fire) if you run the command /is members and hover over your name it should display the day you started playing on that server (date and time included)

Hopefully this helps you and corrects the timing issue on your application. Good luck!