Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Hi all ♡

jordxxn

Hi all, I'm jordxxn ʕ•ᴥ•ʔっ

I've been playing Minecraft on and off since 2012 and I've dabbled between a fair amount of different networks. I'm now at the stage of wanting to settle down in a new server that offers a variety of things to do that will allow me to just relax and enjoy myself when I am not working.

Outside of the screen, I work full-time as a bereavements administrator. I promise you that it isn't as dark and depressing as it sounds! It's not a role for everyone and you do have to learn to shut your emotions off from time-to-time but it really is rewarding.

Now before I babble on about something else.. that's it from me!

goossee

I fr thought this was aery for a second LOL

rileylunar

Aery really thought he could post this and we wouldn't know it was him, smh my head

RookMoonHammer

Helper
Helper
Hi all, I'm jordxxn ʕ•ᴥ•ʔっ

I've been playing Minecraft on and off since 2012 and I've dabbled between a fair amount of different networks. I'm now at the stage of wanting to settle down in a new server that offers a variety of things to do that will allow me to just relax and enjoy myself when I am not working.

Outside of the screen, I work full-time as a bereavements administrator. I promise you that it isn't as dark and depressing as it sounds! It's not a role for everyone and you do have to learn to shut your emotions off from time-to-time but it really is rewarding.

Now before I babble on about something else.. that's it from me!

Regardless of you not being who we all thought you were, Welcome :)

nomnom30

Active
Damn i don't check all the forums for one day and i miss aery clone

P1ngu

Well-known
I am always sad