Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Greetings!

DatGlaceon

Hello, my name is DatGlaceon, I am 23 years old, male, and not entirely interested in a relationship right now.

I spend a lot of time on computers, tech has been something I've been interested in my whole life, but for the most time now I'm just either playing games, watching videos/movies and or chatting it up with friends and others online. I also do a lot of writing here and there, like scene play type of stuff, not entire stories and all that. As far as gaming, I'm down to play almost any game that catches my eye, I personally prefer FPS shooters and MMORPG games, but other things are alright I suppose. (Ignore the 3,000 hours I have in team fortress 2 lmao) And yes, for those who may be curious I do have a job, I don't spend all day on games lol.

About me and minecraft, I've been playing this game since 1.5.2 been on a looooot of factions/pvp servers up until the release of 1.9 to which I left that and focused more on just chill survival and a lot of modded minecraft. I've been on a lot of servers, and out of all of them there were two that I spent more time on than I'd like to. I won't mention the name but it was the "number 1 minecraft server in the world" and now more like the bottom feeder of minecraft servers, full of cheaters and absent or lazy staff members.

Anyways, I'm not sure what else I should mention, so like if anyone is ever curious about anything feel free to ask anything, and yes that means anything. But don't get offended if you don't like my answers to certain questions. I speak based on experience and personal preference.

Hallowqueen

Active
Asgard Monarch
Hello, DatGlaceon!

It’s nice to meet you. I hope to see you around the server (although I mainly play Asgard, and sometimes venture to Kingdoms).

Although, I am curious. Which gamemode do you like best? And, other than MineCraft, what are some other examples of games you like? đŸ˜„

DatGlaceon

Hello, DatGlaceon!

It’s nice to meet you. I hope to see you around the server (although I mainly play Asgard, and sometimes venture to Kingdoms).

Although, I am curious. Which gamemode do you like best? And, other than MineCraft, what are some other examples of games you like? đŸ˜„
Team Fortress 2, CoD (mostly zombies) Gunfire Reborn, and pretty much a lot of games on steam