User name: Goatshrooms

What is your username? ThePriester

Which realm are you applying for?
Kingdom Survival

What time zone do you live in? GMT +1

What is your first name? Bowie

How old are you? 19

What is your discord username? ThePriest#0484

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them here.
https://mineville.org/threads/goatshroomss-helper-application.3764/

Why do you want to become a staff member on MineVille?
i have been playing on mineville for a long time, i think there is a nice community going on ( especially kingdom survival ) and would enjoy helping around, I have been helping for a while but why not try to make it official if that is possible :)

What are three qualities that you have that make you stand out from the other applicants? I find this a hard question but I think I’m good with words, I often see there are hints when people are about to break the rules and notice there are ways to prevent people from acting out, often it's their questions/requests being ignored and then they get frustrated and act up ( not all of course ) so i think I would be good at preventing situations like that.

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
Well, I recently dropped out due to some other issues in my life so I'm active usually every day, and for a long time as well. Definitely a couple hours a day :)

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
I sadly can’t find how long I have been playing but this is honestly the only server I play on and I joined a while ago, I did recently take a break for a bit from kingdom survival and went to anarchy for a bit!

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
Sadly I have been, both mistakes tough, the first one happened because I was explaining what happens in the chat and repeated a curse word, ( i didn't think it would be a problem because I was simply explaining what the other person had said ) so i got a warning for that i believe? And the second happened because i logged in with a client on accident, i have a server myself and have a client for that so i can check what people build every now and then but forgot to switch versions before joining mineville again, so that was stupid on my part.

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
I have been staff on some smaller servers, I enjoyed it very much and had a great time helping people on there.

Are you able to use some form of screenshot/recording software?
I am! So no worries about that one.

SCENARIO ONE: You are the only staff member online on any realm, and a report comes in from another realm that you are not familiar with and have no permissions on. What do you do?
Contact someone who does have those permissions and inform them about the issue, or hop over onto another realm looking for someone who does have those permissions.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
Honestly, they should've thought about that before their friend got banned, there will always be people that are unhappy with what you decide to do as a staff member, you won’t please everybody.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

_xNico

Donator
Water Sailor
Water Pirate
Some of your answers could be explained a little bit more and be a little more specific and youve also been playing since s3 or 4 of kingdoms :)

Some of your answers could be explained a little bit more and be a little more specific and youve also been playing since s3 or 4 of kingdoms :)

Aayy long time no see ! Thanks for the feedback man i appreciate it

Phant

Dedicated
I remember you during previous seasons on Kingdoms, allthough its vague you seemed suited enough for staff

Ah too bad :(, is it something I can work on tough? Or do you figure re-applying after a while should be fine?