User name: GameBoyAdvSP

What is your username? 7tlas

Which realm are you applying for?
Kingdom Survival

What time zone do you live in? Eastern Central Time

What is your first name? Adrian

How old are you? 27

What is your discord username? GameBoyAdvSP#9498

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them here.
No I haven't

Why do you want to become a staff member on MineVille?
I see a lot of time on the kingdom server that there are people asking questions. Yes, the community does reply those peoples answer but there are times when the chat is moving very fast and that person question is just passed on by. I do answer them myself and I have message people answers there question, but I feel I can be a lot more helpful if they notice I have a staff tag.

What are three qualities that you have that make you stand out from the other applicants? My dream is to work my way up to admin, the reason is I feel I can help fix some of the problems the server problems. Hopefully my coding skills, and knowing my way around a game engine will help. If not, I have technical skills in technology. If I wanted too, I can build a server if I had the money. I've already built a number of computer's and I know my way around a mother board. If there's a problem on either coding side of things or hands on, I am up to the challenge to get it done. That's a promise.

1. I'm friendly with others and I can probably gather up some people today to say that I'm honest with my word. I have not intentionally killed anyone or steal from people or over all be a bad person to someone else on the server.

2. I'm great with communication and if I was in a situation where more than one person needed my help, I will try and get the problem I'm currently in done first and immediately take care of the other problem. If the problem I'm currently in isn't resolved in a decent amount of time I may ask (if available) another staff member to resolve that other problem.

3. I am respectable to the people I'm helping or who ever is around me. If you show me respect I will show you respect, if you don't show me respect I will keep it professional and continue to show you respect.

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
I have probably dedicated 5+ hours a day to Minecraft. I personally don't play single player but that's only because I like people to play with and if I'm alone while building something, I like the feeling of knowing I'm not the only person on the server. I enjoy the company of others.

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
I can't remember the date exactly but I do remember playing on the Kingdom server in the late part of season one. After that I played all the way through season two and took a break during season three to get some school work done. Oh, have I mention I'm currently in college? Full Sail University and as of writing this, I'll be graduating in September. I recently started back playing in season four and enjoying the challenges of this season so far.

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
To be honest, I just check the Punishment page and I just notice I have 3 punishments. Here are the reasons why:
1: October 18, 2019, 23:52
- This punishment I do remember because I was jokingly said
"spam"
followed by
"ban me"
and that's when the moderator Leighfie ban me for 1 second. I do not think she remember this but it was all for fun.

2: March 29, 2020, 22:02
-This I do not remember at all. As I stated before, I didn't play during season 3 of Kingdom which this punishment is from , and with there not being any screen shot, I don't know what I said. I probably got hack? Or maybe my brother got onto my computer (since he knows what server and realm I play on) and said those things.

3: March 29, 2020, 22:04
-This is another punishment I do not remember at all. I know it sounds like I am not owning up to my mistakes but I am. the lesson learned here is to never leave my computer open to everyone again. Besides, this punishment does have a screen shot and I know for a fact I would never say anything like what is shown in the screen shot. It annoys me that I have those punishments on my account because of my brother.

I hope these past mistake's don't get me denied and I take full responsibility for them.

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
No I do not, I don't play on any other server besides Mineville.

Are you able to use some form of screenshot/recording software?
Yes, I use Lightshot since in my opinion its the easiest one to use.

SCENARIO ONE: You are the only staff member online on any realm, and a report comes in from another realm that you are not familiar with and have no permissions on. What do you do?
First, I would go to the realm and see the problem is, gather as much information as I can and then contact another staff member that works in the realm with all the details I have gathered. Plus, I would work my way up the chain of command instead of going straight to the top.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
I would tell them that it is not their fault they got banned and that their is proof on the Mineville website of their friend's punishment. To add to that, i would also tell them that if they really want to play with their friend, they are more than welcome to go play on another Minecraft server.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

Update: I confronted my brother about the two punishments and it turns out he did say those things to troll me.

Last edited:

Pin

Hi GamerBoy! I think this is a swell staff application and you have a good chance to make the staff team! I would suggest if you get denied that you add more detail to your three qualities statement, as that lacks some major needed detail. I also want to go to Full Sail University, it seems like a great college! Congrats on making it this far and coming close to graduating!

Hi GamerBoy! I think this is a swell staff application and you have a good chance to make the staff team! I would suggest if you get denied that you add more detail to your three qualities statement, as that lacks some major needed detail. I also want to go to Full Sail University, it seems like a great college! Congrats on making it this far and coming close to graduating!
Thanks for your recommendation, I'll keep that in mind

owven

Well-known
Good app, could be longer though. I suggest adding more to the question about why you want to be staff.

TheMelonAssassin

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
Hey there!

Thanks for your interest in becoming part of the MineVille staff team. I suggest you reword your anwser in the question about the three qualities as we would love to hear what makes having you as a staff member beneficial to the server (I don't see three seperate qualities in your anwser).

Best of luck!

Hey there!

Thanks for your interest in becoming part of the MineVille staff team. I suggest you reword your anwser in the question about the three qualities as we would love to hear what makes having you as a staff member beneficial to the server (I don't see three seperate qualities in your anwser).

Best of luck!
Thanks for the input, I have taken in what you said and I have updated the application.

Leighfie

Moderator+
Moderator+
Hey, I’ve known you for a long time over the seasons and I wish you all the luck :)
Also, I didn’t ban you!! I warned you :)

Aerysional

Hey 7tlas, thanks for applying and I'm happy to see that you improved your application upon the above recommendations. Best of luck to you!

Hey GameboyAdvSP!

Thanks for reaching out to us. You have submitted a very detailed application.
Your application has been accepeted and you will be interviewed within the next 7 days. Please contact a higher up staff member for your interview.
We are looking forward to see you in our staff team!

Best regards,
AsianSquid
Nice try but I wasn't born yesterday, shame on you

Zxcyy

Active
scary man do you know what your getting yourself into!! The staff are secretly gestapo, be warned once your in you cannot escape

LMAO i love how i got 2 dislikes for that

IBTSI

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
Thank you for your interest in the staff team! I enjoyed reading your application and Im also happy you improved your application with the tips others gave you!

Best of luck, ~BTS

Flynii

Dedicated
As someone who has played on the Mineville Network for quite a while, I don't think that you are a good fit for staff.
As a staff member, you are expected to have good grammar (Although I myself do not have the best grammar, staff are expected to). Little things like not capitalizing the letter I. Watch putting 's on the ends of words "mistake's". Also using There, Their and They're interchangeably.
In the question
SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
You say
"I would tell them that it is not their fault they got banned and that their is proof on the Mineville website of their friend's punishment. To add to that, i would also tell them that if they really want to play with their friend, they are more than welcome to go play on another Minecraft server."
I think that this could have been answered with more detail as well as not just telling the players to play on another server.

For your punishments, you say that "Update: I confronted my brother about the two punishments and it turns out he did say those things to troll me. "
Really? At 27 I'd expect that you have the maturity to just own up to your mistakes and move on.
I have also heard from players that you act immature.
Your application could use more detail in questions like, Why do you want to become a staff member on MineVille?
and What are three qualities that you have that make you stand out from the other applicants?
You also do not have ANY staff experience which is negative.

As someone who has played on the Mineville Network for quite a while, I don't think that you are a good fit for staff.
As a staff member, you are expected to have good grammar (Although I myself do not have the best grammar, staff are expected to). Little things like not capitalizing the letter I. Watch putting 's on the ends of words "mistake's". Also using There, Their and They're interchangeably.
In the question
You say
"I would tell them that it is not their fault they got banned and that their is proof on the Mineville website of their friend's punishment. To add to that, i would also tell them that if they really want to play with their friend, they are more than welcome to go play on another Minecraft server."
I think that this could have been answered with more detail as well as not just telling the players to play on another server.

For your punishments, you say that "Update: I confronted my brother about the two punishments and it turns out he did say those things to troll me. "
Really? At 27 I'd expect that you have the maturity to just own up to your mistakes and move on.
I have also heard from players that you act immature.
Your application could use more detail in questions like, Why do you want to become a staff member on MineVille?
and What are three qualities that you have that make you stand out from the other applicants?
You also do not have ANY staff experience which is negative.
ok?

Last edited:
I was just joking around with Losty but the fact that Flynii, shbanti, and Zxcyy took there time to come to this forum and posted here, thank you guys for the support :)