Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

FIX ASGARD

Hk420

So first off, trying to get ANYTHING fixed on this server is a F** Joke, it took constant support tickets to even get builders wands and sell wands to work, but to my understanding the only reason they were fixed IS CAUSE THEY DIDN'T WORK ON OTHER REALMS.....

Second, Im not even gonna mention half of these fixes, but the rebirths are COMPLETELY BROKEN, along with perks for rebirths, "(Mentions Here) Thanks @DeePlays for the post "

There is also all of these issues, More regard to Discord & Website for what i want to Bring up
"(Mentions Here) Thanks @woolly26 for this post"

And do i even need to get into the fact, that we dont have world edit, yet we have smaller areas we would be using it in, AND the same goes with Chunk Hoppers even though Normal Hoppers are on a SUPER slow Tick rate

Devs stopped caring about this server the minute they released it, only time i ever even see a mod on is when someone needs something through /helpop, The only admin ive EVER seen on was Gorge

QUESTION: WHEN ARE PAYOUTS
ANSWER: NOONE F** KNOWS....

QUESTIONS: WHENS RESET
ANSWER: WHO KNOWS.....

MOST IMPORTANTLY ASGARD HAS NOT SEE A SINGLE UPDATE SINCE
12/07/2019

AND THIS WAS LITERALLY TO DISABLE SOMETHING

I could easily go into more things but whats the point at this time

Im still gonna play cause i want a payout for putting up with all this

fix this server, dear god please fix the server or DO SOMETHING. DONT JUST LEAVE US IN THE DARK.
~Hk

Edit: Wording

Last edited:

roraaa

I agree, Asgard is a great server with so much to do, but there are a ton of bugs that make it not so fun to play every day

Hk420

Wow 41 Views- 3 comments - No staff Giving Any explanations

DeePlays

Wow 41 Views- 3 comments - No staff Giving Any explanations
Same on my post LOL. Staff give 0 poops about Asgard.... "ItS iN bEtA" well how about fixing the damn bugs we've been reported. NOT ONE DAMN BUG WAS FIXED ON ASGARD!

COMPLETELY AGREE WITH HK ON THIS - DeePlays

Hk420

Same on my post LOL. Staff give 0 poops about Asgard.... "ItS iN bEtA" well how about fixing the damn bugs we've been reported. NOT ONE DAMN BUG WAS FIXED ON ASGARD!

COMPLETELY AGREE WITH HK ON THIS - DeePlays
Yea i was about to start mentioning everything i saw in your post, and i figured its easier to just link it. And yea Now we have Some "Plot Decorating" Contest That probably none even know about xD