NEWS Fire Skyblock Revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzaMC

Network Owner
Owner
Administrator

Hello everyone,
Fire Skyblock will be resetting and undergoing a revamp similar to Kingdom's on Sunday December 20th. The revamp is part of our network-wide mission in prolonging gameplay while adding a multitude of side-features to keep the experience fun. In addition to the revamping of Kingdom, Fire, & Water, we will also be rolling out content on a bi-weekly basis on the realms to keep the gameplay fresh; expect releases of furniture sets, new isle monsters & drops, nether resets, and other updates frequently.

We fix bugs within 48 hours of their reports, so please make sure that you report any bug/glitch/exploit that you find on discord or ingame through /smsg.

🎁Reply with which feature you are most excited about for a chance to be one of the 5 winners to get the WITHER rank

➥ The Isles

Travel to the Isles to meet the most dangerous foes you have yet to face in Minecraft. Progress through five regions, slaying monsters and struggling to stay alive, to win exclusive rewards such as special armor items, spawner cores & fragments, tools, and gems. We will be releasing with 15 monsters, but we are planning on adding alot more in the future.

Regions in the order of which they will be unlocked: Tangleroots, Sandara, Icehaven, Relicrypts, & Burninglands

As you progress through the regions, monsters will get more dangerous and harder to defeat. You might need a friend!

The monsters will drop:
  • Rare custom tools & armor
  • Black & White scrolls
  • Rename Scrolls
  • Magic Dust
  • Spawner fragments
  • Spawner cores
  • and more
A complete list of the monsters, their abilities, and their drops can be found in-game using /isles.

Be advised, PvP is enabled in the Burninglands region. However, Keep Inventory is turned on.

➥ Furniture
Furniture can be obtained from two ways: crates or ingame shop. Exclusive furniture will be sold in the promotional monthly crates. But don't worry, we are also providing a lot of furniture for the in-game shop and these can be purchased using Minebucks.

Any furniture bought/unlocked will be added to your personal storage which can be accessed with /furniture. To place furniture, navigate to the appropriate category and click on the desired item to select a color. You will then get the furniture item in your inventory. If you changed your mind, shift + click on the item to deposit it back into your storage. To place the furniture item, simply click on the block that you wish for it to spawn on. P.S, you can rotate furniture!

➥ Island System
We added some improvements to the core and fixed several bugs to ensure that the main feature of the realm is better than ever.

Interactive Custom Menu
We revamped the island menu. Using MineVille's custom resource pack, we created custom menus that should be aesthetically pleasing and easy to navigate through.

Island Leveling
Purchase levels for your island to place higher on the leaderboard & meet requirements for classes. Leveling getting harder the higher level you are, time for some challenge right?

We added /island like <island name> and /island unlike <island name>. You can like any island you like but you can only like it once. To check how many likes your island has, execute /is likes.

Directory
You can now list all online islands (islands with atleast 1 member online) by using /is list or /directory. The islands with the most likes will be in the beginning of the menu. Each island listed will have its own banner and description. You can set the banner by holding it in your hand and executing /is setbanner and you can set the description with /is setdesc <description> (only the leader can perform these commands). Clicking on an island in the directory will list its warps.

Other information will be included in the lore of each island including:
  • Bank balance
  • Leader & Co-Leader(s)
  • Team size
  • Radius
  • Warps Amount
  • Description
If the leader of an island has been offline for 30 days, the highest ranking member will be made leader instead. For example, if an island has 2 coleaders, 2 mods, and 10 members, then the coleader who has been online most recently will be made leader.

Island Bank
You can now deposit & withdraw money to the Island bank which will be shared with all island members. Use /is bank for more information.

Warps
You can now set warps for your island using /is setwarp <name> <price>. Each visitor will be charged the <price> and that will be deposited automatically into your island's bank. Each island can have 2 warps, you can purchase extra warps from the store.

Kicking offline members
We apologize for this bug during season 1 that prevented the kicking offline members of the island. This is now fully fixed in season 2. To kick a member, execute /is kick <name>.

Upgrades
Some of the upgrades did not function as intended such as the Mob loot & mob spawning upgrades. We fixed any problems with the upgrades and we also changed the currency used to purchase them. Instead of using cash to purchase upgrades, you will now have to use Gems.

➥ Cobblestone Generators
We added 5 extra cobblestone generator tiers and re-balanced the percentages. Your island will automatically unlock a new tier based on its level. Each tier will spawn more valuable ores, generating more income.

Execute /gen ingame to check the percentages for each ore type. You can also access this menu through the /island dashboard.

➥ Classes
Classes are ingame ranks that require the player to complete various objectives in order to be unlocked. Ranking your class up will unlock access to spawner tiers, commands, radius boosts, and more.

To unlock classes you will need to have the required amount of Gems, Money, Playtime, and other tasks such as slaying certain monsters in the Isles, crafting x amount of spawners, killing x amount of players, etc.

Classes will increase your island radius. They will also unlock access to commands such as /hat and /seen as well as exclusive Happy Cow rewards.

Class up to win Minebucks!

➥ Economy
To balance the economy better & ensure that it can withstand months and months while upholding fair gameplay, we implemented some very needed changes.

Spawner Cores & Fragments
You will no longer be able to purchase spawners using money. Instead, you have to craft the spawners. Each spawner requires 9 fragments + 1 core

For example, to craft a cow spawner, you will 9 spawner fragments and 1 cow spawner core. Fragments can be used for any spawner type, but the core is specialized and must pertain to the specific mob type.
  • Each spawner has a maximum of 50,000 spawns. After 50,000 mobs have spawned from a certain spawner, it will break and you will have to repair it using either money or minebucks.
  • To repair a spawner, you will have to click on it. A menu will open with the two repair options.
  • If you pick up a spawner (break it) after placing it down, it will save the amount of mobs spawned in the lore ("Spawns Left: 10,931").

New Shop Menu
The shop system has been re-hauled. It should now be a lot easier to navigate through the shop and to use all of the options (buying/selling stacks, changing quantity, etc).

Executing /shop will open a menu with two options. The official server marketplace & the player shops directory. Clicking on the official marketplace will teleport you to the market in spawn.

New In-Game Store
We have a brand new Minebucks store. We know most of you were upset about not being able to generate giftcards anymore. Therefore, the new in-game store follows the pricing found on the web-store, unlike the old /bucksshop. You can also now buy the non-promotional crate keys. Any sale on the store will also apply to in-game store, but look out for some special in-game store sales!

➥ The Nether
A new, fresh 20,000 x 20,000 nether world will be available on release. Simply build a nether portal on your island to teleport. PvP will be enabled in this world and be advised that any valuables kept in this world can be taken by other players who will face no punishment.

➥ Minions
We removed the Feeder minions. In order to keep your minions functioning, you will have to "feed" them with either money or minebucks. The three types of minions on sale will be:
  1. Collector Minion - Deposits all drops in its radius to a linked chest or sell chest
  2. Slayer Minion - Kills all nearby mobs & saves the XP (mobs killed by slayer minions will not drop fragments or cores)
  3. Miner Minion - Mines cobblestone generators and deposits the drops in a linked chest
➥ Last Player Standing & PvP
The pvp-based Last Player Standing event will be added to Fire Season 2 as well. All participating players are teleported to an arena where the last three players standing receive monetary and key rewards.

Additionally, we have upgraded our combat systems to 1.16 which should fix hit registers and also allow you to utilize all the new combat mechanics introduced after 1.8. You will also now be able to use the off-hand, a feature which was disabled due to 1.8 pvp.

➥ Gems
Gems are the new global secondary currency, replacing Sparks on fire. You can earn Gems from multiple sources:
  • Farming wheat, cocoa, melons, pumpkins, and sugar cane.
  • Killing mobs (iron golems, zoglins, piglins, creepers, skeletons, spiders, zombies, cows, sheep, spiders, chickens, etc)
  • Playtime
  • Daily Quests
  • Island Quests
  • Isle Monster Kills

You can spend your Gems on Island Upgrades, furniture, classes, and trading with other players. For more information on the rates of gem earning, execute /gems

➥ Other Bug Fixes
  • Fixed visitors being able to access barrels on islands
  • Fixed inability to kick offline coops or members
  • Fixed inability to interact with minecarts in own island
  • Fixed rename scroll & custom enchantments incompatibilities
  • Removed the auto-teleport to spawn on y1 and under
  • Fixed daily quests not counting wheat broken correctly
  • Fixed players being invisible when they teleport to other worlds
➥ Optimizations
The addition of Cullan to our development team has allowed us to optimize our server software to unprecedented levels. The new software will be on season 2 and it should allow us to hold hundreds of players with absolutely no lag. We can't wait to put the system to test! We are grateful for being one of the very few large networks to be able to run on 1.16 despite its horrific performance issues that were ignored by Mojang.

See you on Fire at 2PM EST on Sunday December 20th!

Last edited:

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
This looks awesome!!! put a little bit of kingdoms in fire!! I love it :) The furniture and isles look dope!! I'd love to see what I can build with it!!!
IGN: Diamond707

the isles is probably my favorite idea so far! I haven't gotten to do much on kingdoms with it yet but just looking around, it was beautiful.

BeastT21

isles in skyblock is a great idea! can’t wait!

JamesFire

Active
Seeing isles on Kds, i feel like it will be a fun part of Fire :)

MildSouffle

My honest opinion of this, i feel this is way too close to kingdoms and a lot of the things that other fire players and I requested haven't actually been added. To me personally this feels like it is taking a full turn away from skyblock especially with the fact that you cant use money to buy spawners anymore. Its good because it means that people have to grind more but to me it takes away the whole feeling of it being a skyblock. I like the addition of Isles because that adds more of a fun thing to do when there is nothing to do at that moment. I like the addition of classes too but one of that main things that i know me and alot of others wanted were an island banking system that allows you to stoke all you money for anyone to take if needed. I personally dislike the use of 1.16 pvp and think it basically ruins the uses for axes since swords hit way quicker and only do a little bit less damage.

Edit: I also dont like the way that you need to teleport to villagers to be able to buy thing from the shop, on kindoms it just wasnt really needed (AKA it didnt change the game what so ever) it just made it more difficult and awkward to buy things that you need. Also, from what I'm reading here not a single thing that I (or other i know of) recommended has been added. I love the way that fire is now and it hurts me to say this but i think thee way its changing isnt for thee better. Some things here will work really well such as the Isles but other things just work on kingdoms and now on a skyblock.

Last edited:

lavithian

Im excited about all of it the sheer amount of things that can be done is awesome

Lavendel

Oiii lots of new stuff. The isles sound interesting to me :))

CaydenGaming

im excited for the isles and redoing my entire island and mabye making it with someone. im very happy to make a new one but also sad im leaving my old one

Bugninja77

I'm excited for the isles and being able to redesign my island into something new. also excited for the dragon

teddeyh

Super excited to fight that custom dragon! Ign: teddeyh

LuckyTyson

The dragon and isles, is what im most excited for! looks dope !

Depart_

Hello everyone,
Fire Skyblock will be resetting and undergoing a revamp similar to Kingdom's on Sunday December 20th. The revamp is part of our network-wide mission in prolonging gameplay while adding a multitude of side-features to keep the experience fun. In addition to the revamping of Kingdom, Fire, & Water, we will also be rolling out content on a bi-weekly basis on the realms to keep the gameplay fresh; expect releases of furniture sets, new isle monsters & drops, nether resets, and other updates frequently.

We fix bugs within 48 hours of their reports, so please make sure that you report any bug/glitch/exploit that you find on discord or ingame through /smsg.

🎁Reply with which feature you are most excited about for a chance to be one of the 5 winners to get the WITHER rank

➥ The Isles

Travel to the Isles to meet the most dangerous foes you have yet to face in Minecraft. Progress through five regions, slaying monsters and struggling to stay alive, to win exclusive rewards such as special armor items, spawner cores & fragments, tools, and gems. We will be releasing with 15 monsters, but we are planning on adding alot more in the future.

Regions in the order of which they will be unlocked: Tangleroots, Sandara, Icehaven, Relicrypts, & Burninglands

As you progress through the regions, monsters will get more dangerous and harder to defeat. You might need a friend!

The monsters will drop:
  • Black & White scrolls
  • Rename Scrolls
  • Magic Dust
  • Spawner fragments
  • Spawner cores
  • and more
A complete list of the monsters, their abilities, and their drops can be found in-game using /isles.

Be advised, PvP is enabled in the Burninglands region. However, Keep Inventory is turned on.

➥ Furniture
Furniture can be obtained from two ways: crates or ingame shop. Exclusive furniture will be sold in the promotional monthly crates. But don't worry, we are also providing a lot of furniture for the in-game shop and these can be purchased using Minebucks.

Any furniture bought/unlocked will be added to your personal storage which can be accessed with /furniture. To place furniture, navigate to the appropriate category and click on the desired item to select a color. You will then get the furniture item in your inventory. If you changed your mind, shift + click on the item to deposit it back into your storage. To place the furniture item, simply click on the block that you wish for it to spawn on. P.S, you can rotate furniture!

➥ Island System
We added some improvements to the core and fixed several bugs to ensure that the main feature of the realm is better than ever.

Interactive Custom Menu
We revamped the island menu. Using MineVille's custom resource pack, we created custom menus that should be aesthetically pleasing and easy to navigate through.

Island Leveling
Purchase levels for your island to place higher on the leaderboard & meet requirements for classes. Leveling getting harder the higher level you are, time for some challenge right?

We added /island like <island name> and /island unlike <island name>. You can like any island you like but you can only like it once. To check how many likes your island has, execute /is likes.

Directory
You can now list all online islands (islands with atleast 1 member online) by using /is list or /directory. The islands with the most likes will be in the beginning of the menu. Each island listed will have its own banner and description. You can set the banner by holding it in your hand and executing /is setbanner and you can set the description with /is setdesc <description> (only the leader can perform these commands). Clicking on an island in the directory will list its warps.

• Bank balance
  • Leader & Co-Leader(s)
  • Team size
  • Radius
  • Warps Amount
  • Description
If the leader of an island has been offline for 30 days, the highest ranking member will be made leader instead. For example, if an island has 2 coleaders, 2 mods, and 10 members, then the coleader who has been online most recently will be made leader.

Island Bank
You can now deposit & withdraw money to the Island bank which will be shared with all island members. Use /is bank for more information.

Warps
You can now set warps for your island using /is setwarp <name> <price>. Each visitor will be charged the <price> and that will be deposited automatically into your island's bank. Each island can have 2 warps, you can purchase extra warps from the store.

Kicking offline members
We apologize for this bug during season 1 that prevented the kicking offline members of the island. This is now fully fixed in season 2. To kick a member, execute /is kick <name>.

Upgrades
Some of the upgrades did not function as intended such as the Mob loot & mob spawning upgrades. We fixed any problems with the upgrades and we also changed the currency used to purchase them. Instead of using cash to purchase upgrades, you will now have to use Gems.

➥ Cobblestone Generators
We added 5 extra cobblestone generator tiers and re-balanced the percentages. Your island will automatically unlock a new tier based on its level. Each tier will spawn more valuable ores, generating more income.

Execute /gen ingame to check the percentages for each ore type. You can also access this menu through the /island dashboard.

➥ Classes
Classes are ingame ranks that require the player to complete various objectives in order to be unlocked. Ranking your class up will unlock access to spawner tiers, commands, radius boosts, and more.

To unlock classes you will need to have the required amount of Gems, Money, Playtime, and other tasks such as slaying certain monsters in the Isles, crafting x amount of spawners, killing x amount of players, etc.

Classes will increase your island radius. They will also unlock access to commands such as /hat and /seen as well as exclusive Happy Cow rewards.

➥ Economy
To balance the economy better & ensure that it can withstand months and months while upholding fair gameplay, we implemented some very needed changes.

You will no longer be able to purchase spawners using money. Instead, you have to craft the spawners. Each spawner requires 9 fragments + 1 core

For example, to craft a cow spawner, you will 9 spawner fragments and 1 cow spawner core. Fragments can be used for any spawner type, but the core is specialized and must pertain to the specific mob type.
  • Each spawner has a maximum of 50,000 spawns. After 50,000 mobs have spawned from a certain spawner, it will break and you will have to repair it using either money or minebucks.
  • To repair a spawner, you will have to click on it. A menu will open with the two repair options.
  • If you pick up a spawner (break it) after placing it down, it will save the amount of mobs spawned in the lore ("Spawns Left: 10,931").

New Shop Menu
The shop system has been re-hauled. It should now be a lot easier to navigate through the shop and to use all of the options (buying/selling stacks, changing quantity, etc).

Executing /shop will open a menu with two options. The official server marketplace & the player shops directory. Clicking on the official marketplace will teleport you to the market in spawn.

New In-Game Store
We have a brand new Minebucks store. We know most of you were upset about not being able to generate giftcards anymore. Therefore, the new in-game store follows the pricing found on the web-store, unlike the old /bucksshop. You can also now buy the non-promotional crate keys. Any sale on the store will also apply to in-game store, but look out for some special in-game store sales!

➥ The Nether
A new, fresh 20,000 x 20,000 nether world will be available on release. Simply build a nether portal on your island to teleport. PvP will be enabled in this world and be advised that any valuables kept in this world can be taken by other players who will face no punishment.

➥ Minions
We removed the Feeder minions. In order to keep your minions functioning, you will have to "feed" them with either money or minebucks. The three types of minions on sale will be:
  1. Collector Minion - Deposits all drops in its radius to a linked chest or sell chest
  2. Slayer Minion - Kills all nearby mobs & saves the XP (mobs killed by slayer minions will not drop fragments or cores)
  3. Miner Minion - Mines cobblestone generators and deposits the drops in a linked chest
The pvp-based Last Player Standing event will be added to Fire Season 2 as well. All participating players are teleported to an arena where the last three players standing receive monetary and key rewards.

Additionally, we have upgraded our combat systems to 1.16 which should fix hit registers and also allow you to utilize all the new combat mechanics introduced after 1.8. You will also now be able to use the off-hand, a feature which was disabled due to 1.8 pvp.

➥ Gems
Gems are the new global secondary currency, replacing Sparks on fire. You can earn Gems from multiple sources:
  • Killing mobs (iron golems, zoglins, piglins, creepers, skeletons, spiders, zombies, cows, sheep, spiders, chickens, etc)
  • Playtime
  • Daily Quests
  • Island Quests
  • Isle Monster Kills
You can spend your Gems on Island Upgrades, furniture, classes, and trading with other players. For more information on the rates of gem earning, execute /gems

➥ Other Bug Fixes
➥ Optimizations
The addition of Cullan to our development team has allowed us to optimize our server software to unprecedented levels. The new software will be on season 2 and it should allow us to hold hundreds of players with absolutely no lag. We can't wait to put the system to test! We are grateful for being one of the very few large networks to be able to run on 1.16 despite its horrific performance issues that were ignored by Mojang.

Hello everyone,

➥ The Isles

The monsters will drop:
  • Black & White scrolls
  • Rename Scrolls
  • Magic Dust
  • Spawner fragments
  • Spawner cores
  • and more

➥ Furniture

➥ Island System

Interactive Custom Menu

Island Leveling

Directory

• Bank balance
  • Leader & Co-Leader(s)
  • Team size
  • Radius
  • Warps Amount
  • Description

Island Bank

Warps

Kicking offline members

Upgrades

➥ Cobblestone Generators

➥ Classes

➥ Economy

New Shop Menu

New In-Game Store

➥ The Nether

➥ Minions

➥ Gems
  • Playtime
  • Daily Quests
  • Island Quests
  • Isle Monster Kills

➥ Other Bug Fixes
➥ Optimizations

I like the dragons it seems cool

Bostaff

Nice update. The isles are probably my favorite.

bostaff605

guko039

It is 1 on my favorite and my ING is Khilghard

Diamond_Miner_Z

The isles is my favorite one i would love to see this update happen

Status
Not open for further replies.