Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Few suggestions.

botgamez

Water Poseidon
Hey guys, whoever reading this I would like any input back on my suggestions that I'm going to make here!

Suggestions listed below.

TRADE SUGGESTIONS:

raise limit of the amount you can trade such as maybe change money up to 10m, gems up to 1k, minebucks up to 1k.

-This would make trading for later in season much easier instead of having to spam click things for a good long while.

ISLES SUGGESTIONS:

possibly add a new drop to the rare drop table

- sell wand (10-25 use for a rare drop)
-more items from the other monsters to complete full armor sets (only to the ones that drop the armor parts themselves)

Remove possible drops such as the mineral drop table as i feel like its a bit pointless to consider that its self as a rare drop (possibly add them to the common drop table)

Fix the teleports to the isle monsters, currently clicking them brings you no where near most of the isle monsters. Usually have to run a fair bit away to find them (can be confusing for new players)

Increase the amount of gems given from harder mobs in the isles instead of keeping them all at the same rate.

-(example tigers give you 15 gems, could make the rhinos give you 20 or 25 since they are much harder and take much longer to kill)

Possibly change isles to 1.8 combat so we can have fun hacking and slashing our way through mobs

-(this one might be controversial due to it possibly being too op if you can spam click but i personally think it would be cool)

GENERAL ISLAND CHANGES TO VARIOUS THINGS:

Slight addition to the limited amount of spawners you place down/upgrade

-current tier is : 5>10>20>30>40>60
-possibly change to this: 10>20>30>45>60>75
It's quite tedious grinding gems as it is for the upgrades, I feel like this increase would be a nice change that a lot of players would enjoy.

Lower the cost of custom enchantment books and fix mob xp drops. (further explanation below)

-current amount of xp cost of buying books : common 5k xp, uncommon 50k xp, rare 200k xp.
-change to a much lower rate but scale to xp you get from mobs. (not entirely sure on what to suggest them to be)

-the current issue is to gain massive amounts of xp you need to just hit a mob when its in a stack of thousands as they group up and hit them once then they drop to the ground and die. Doing this gives you the full amount of xp from that entire stack of mobs. While this being pretty op depending on the tools/armor/weapons you have (that give double xp or more) 90% of the player base do not know how to do this and this method has been from what it seems is being held as a big secret from the majority of the player base.
Now I'm not entirely sure if this can be changed or not, but minecraft is known for hacking and slashing mobs down for xp, would be nice if it was brought back to its original way.
(saying this because for a player to get 200k xp from killing mobs right now from the way most people know to do it would take them MANY hours + to get ahold of a single rare book or just a few common/uncommon books)
Also not sure if this way was intended but it seems pretty broken in my eyes.

Make enchanted golden apples a little bit more obtainable

-increase the amount of enchanted golden apples you get from the /kits to : 5 for poseidon, 2 for atlas, 1 for captain

Would be great to get a few more of these flowing into the game, would possibly make pvp a bit more active as having the enchanted golden apples makes it much harder to kill people and not alot of people have them. This would give more players a chance to be able to get their hands on them and have that extra confidence boost to go into the pvp arena and not dying instantly.

One general suggestion to the key shop as well : Lower the price of perk keys to 2.99 and add a bundle pack

-i do not see alot of these sold, and would be nice to get a chance to unlock some of the cool things featured in there with out having to spend an arm and a leg aiming to get it :p

That's all that I have for now, thanks for taking a look at it.

jackgomondoe

Ranked Player
Kingdom Merchant
Kingdom Emperor
ehehehe I disagree with a lot of this

6Rose9_

Donator
Water Poseidon
Water Pirate
I feel like the spawner upgrade they currently have implicated is fine, because if it was "easier" the rich would only be getting richer and be able to obtain all the gems to upgrade their /is much easier. I think there should be a smaller window of buying gems. The whole gem implication is basically useless if you can buy or trade them whenever. Also makes it more difficult for other players to advance if the rich just keep upping the gem prices and hog them all to themselves.

botgamez

Water Poseidon
I feel like the spawner upgrade they currently have implicated is fine, because if it was "easier" the rich would only be getting richer and be able to obtain all the gems to upgrade their /is much easier. I think there should be a smaller window of buying gems. The whole gem implication is basically useless if you can buy or trade them whenever. Also makes it more difficult for other players to advance if the rich just keep upping the gem prices and hog them all to themselves.
Ngl i kind of want to edit the whole spawner thing, seeing as the big amount of spawners in water have been causing lag XD but that will be another day.

But to what you were saying about gems i mean to a point i do agree, they could always make them non tradable so people have to actually grind them D:

6Rose9_

Donator
Water Poseidon
Water Pirate
Ngl i kind of want to edit the whole spawner thing, seeing as the big amount of spawners in water have been causing lag XD but that will be another day.

But to what you were saying about gems i mean to a point i do agree, they could always make them non tradable so people have to actually grind them D:
honestly i agree, and same for making them non-tradable but im not sure i want that because i profit immensely off the gems X)