User name: Eyeball388

What is your username? Eyeball388

What is your discord username? Eyeball388#2095

What is your first name? Aiden

How old are you? 15

What time zone do you live in? EST

Which realm are you applying for?
Water Skyblock

Have you created any previous applications, if so please link them here?

Why do you want to become a staff member on Mineville and what makes you stand out from the rest of the applicants?
I make it a goal to enjoy myself and keep servers I play in healthy condition. One server that I played for two years straight, I had consistent contact with the owner reporting bugs and other game breaking glitches directly to him, even if other players wanted it to stay in game to abuse it. I tend to have a very staff-like personality and I truly believe that servers should have a healthy community free of harassment and other sorts of vulgar activities . I'm a quick learner and I work extremely well in stressful situations. I'm a very social person who communicates well with others. I have a great ability to help people through situations and persevere until they're solved. Being a player on so many servers for so many years has really taught me what it feels like to experience a sort of bug or glitch that is irreversible, and I'd like to do my part to prevent other players from experiencing the same thing.

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
3-4 Minimum

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
Since season 3 of water, about halfway through

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
I've been punished for attempting to do an irl deal for the store that was viewed in the wrong way.
Any other punishments under my name I cannot recall. If there were any, they most likely weren't big

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
I've ran 100-200 player discord servers in the past.

Are you able to use some form of recording software?
I have OBS Studio and NVIDIA Instant Replay.

SCENARIO ONE: You are unsure of how to punish a player or simply just don't have the power for the proper punishment. What do you do?
I'd immediately go to a higher power such as a mod or mod+ who has much more experience than I do.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
Depending on what is said, I'll either ignore the comments or block the players (if it's over discord) and allow the issue to resolve itself. People get tired of harassing you when you don't get upset.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

Hey eyeball!

You can always find your punishments here by typing your name in the box after clicking the magnifier. When dealing with the second scenario, ignoring the player is generally not the best solution. You can tell them how to make an appeal or provide more detail in regards of their ban.

Best of luck!

Eyeball388

Hey eyeball!

You can always find your punishments here by typing your name in the box after clicking the magnifier. When dealing with the second scenario, ignoring the player is generally not the best solution. You can tell them how to make an appeal or provide more detail in regards of their ban.

Best of luck!
Thanks for the response! Turns out that was my only ban which is great to hear! And yes, thank you for the tips

I honestly don’t play the realm you play on, and it seems like you put a lot of work into this, all I have to say is more detail can be added so you stand out from the other applications. Best of luck. <3

Aydiii

Active
Absolute scrub. gl buddy but becoming staff doesnt mean u can take me in a 1v1 ;)
+1

Aerysional

Helper
Helper
Thank you for your interest in applying for the staff team, Eyeball. Best of luck to you.

Apropergander

Well-known
A well written application, my only comment would be to chance how you handle the second scenario question, as said before my melon. I dont play the realm often, so I can't speak for you from.personal experience, but from what is written I think you would be a good fit. Best of luck on your application,
-Goose