Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Everything wrong with Water and Suggestions

Yo!

So the Water Skyblock realm is fun. I play on there everyday and spend hours on the server everyday. But there's way too much wrong on this realm which I just want to list.

Stuff wrong with Water Skyblock

1) There's currently no way to turn the island border off. The Sailor Rank is supposed to give you the perk to turn off the island border with /is border and it doesn't work. Many people including me get eye cancer from it.

2) Chat Games. For some reason, adims thought it'd be a great idea to give people 5 0 0 $ and 1 D i a m o n d. Considering that baltop #1 is currently at over 400,000,000$, that's just a joke. Even at the beginning of the season they are not worth it at all, not even for newer players.

3) You can't sell Emerald (Blocks). Since the exploit it still hasn't been reactivated.

4) Some sell prices in the shop are ridiucolous. With the addition of chunks hoppers you made cactus like 100x times better than anything else in the whole shop and the eco exploded. We are currently on a level of 2 months into the season, even tho it's been 16 days. Sugar cane prices are a joke. Nobody on this whole world is gonna make a sugar cane farm for a sell price of 3.75$. And yea, almost forgot: Either remove other crops or make them actually worth selling 1.25$ for a carrot? What the actual fuck?

5) Boss Shop. This feature has been planned since i joined the server which was at the beginning of Season 3. I don't know if it's been planned for longer than that, i can only speak from my experience.

6) Back again at funny things. A farmer minion? I have never seen anyone on this whole server using a Farmer minion, this is a joke as well.

7) Shards. 5000 Shards is again a j o k e. You'd have to kill 125,000 chickens in order to get one crate which will most likely give you 10,000$. Either lower the price to something around 100-300 or buff the rewards by A LOT.

8) Please FINALLY add /coins auction. I'm sick of pAyiNg hAlF hAlf because people are afraid of me scamming them when I try to buy minecoins.

9) IGs are worthless this season. 1 full cactus chunk makes about 30,000$ per 5min, that's the same amount of what 30 IGs aka 300,000,000$ make per 5 minutes. Of course it's a bit of effort but once you spent a good 4-6 hours on it you are done. This also means, buying IGs from the store sucks. People already have about 100 IG Spawners which is ridiculous.

10) Make mining useful or remove mining sell prices. For real.

11) Clean the chat. I dont like being spammed from a "DiD yoU kNOw thEreS a 65% "LIMITED TIME" SAlE gOiNG oN?". Also what the duck did you think while creating Tags, Suffixes, Prefixes, And Ranks? My name is so long, it goes for a whole line in the chat [Ocean] [PIRATE] AsiaatInktvis [DarthVader]. I mean i don't have a big problem with it but if others write i can read NOTHING in chat. And btw: /gamerule announceDeathmessages false THANK YOU, NEXT!

12) Buff vote rewards. There is so worth for me voting, besides 5 minecoins a day. Only people that are voting are newer people.

13) Make other spawners useful by adding exclusive features to them or buff them. Nobody will buy Zombie Spawners, not even early season.

Suggestions for new features

I'd like to see a filter for Chunk Hoppers so there is no trash being picked up by my hoppers.

Conclusion

If you want to critize something/Add something to a point/Give feedback, please just include that point in your reaction. For expample:

10)
Mining is good, wdym?

MysteriousOak

Dedicated
I can actually agree on this, previous season was so much better balanced. Hope this can get fixed

FirstNoelle1

Helper
Helper
I understand most of these, but just so you know you can filter chunk hoppers.

Esquivalience

Well-known
Eep I'll add a link to this in my thread on this topic! I wanted to help group all of the issues together :))

woolly26

Dedicated
Water Poseidon
Yo!

So the Water Skyblock realm is fun. I play on there everyday and spend hours on the server everyday. But there's way too much wrong on this realm which I just want to list.

1) There's currently no way to turn the island border off. The Sailor Rank is supposed to give you the perk to turn off the island border with /is border and it doesn't work. Many people including me get eye cancer from it.

2) Chat Games. For some reason, adims thought it'd be a great idea to give people 5 0 0 $ and 1 D i a m o n d. Considering that baltop #1 is currently at over 400,000,000$, that's just a joke. Even at the beginning of the season they are not worth it at all, not even for newer players.

3) You can't sell Emerald (Blocks). Since the exploit it still hasn't been reactivated.

4) Some sell prices in the shop are ridiucolous. With the addition of chunks hoppers you made cactus like 100x times better than anything else in the whole shop and the eco exploded. We are currently on a level of 2 months into the season, even tho it's been 16 days. Sugar cane prices are a joke. Nobody on this whole world is gonna make a sugar cane farm for a sell price of 3.75$. And yea, almost forgot: Either remove other crops or make them actually worth selling 1.25$ for a carrot? What the actual fuck?

5) Boss Shop. This feature has been planned since i joined the server which was at the beginning of Season 3. I don't know if it's been planned for longer than that, i can only speak from my experience.

6) Back again at funny things. A farmer minion? I have never seen anyone on this whole server using a Farmer minion, this is a joke as well.

7) Shards. 5000 Shards is again a j o k e. You'd have to kill 125,000 chickens in order to get one crate which will most likely give you 10,000$. Either lower the price to something around 100-300 or buff the rewards by A LOT.

8) Please FINALLY add /coins auction. I'm sick of pAyiNg hAlF hAlf because people are afraid of me scamming them when I try to buy minecoins.

9) IGs are worthless this season. 1 full cactus chunk makes about 30,000$ per 5min, that's the same amount of what 30 IGs aka 300,000,000$ make per 5 minutes. Of course it's a bit of effort but once you spent a good 4-6 hours on it you are done. This also means, buying IGs from the store sucks. People already have about 100 IG Spawners which is ridiculous.

11) Clean the chat. I dont like being spammed from a "DiD yoU kNOw thEreS a 65% "LIMITED TIME" SAlE gOiNG oN?". Also what the duck did you think while creating Tags, Suffixes, Prefixes, And Ranks? My name is so long, it goes for a whole line in the chat [Ocean] [PIRATE] AsiaatInktvis [DarthVader]. I mean i don't have a big problem with it but if others write i can read NOTHING in chat. And btw: /gamerule announceDeathmessages false THANK YOU, NEXT!

12) Buff vote rewards. There is so worth for me voting, besides 5 minecoins a day. Only people that are voting are newer people.

13) Make other spawners useful by adding exclusive features to them or buff them. Nobody will buy Zombie Spawners, not even early season.

I'd like to see a filter for Chunk Hoppers so there is no trash being picked up by my hoppers.

Conclusion

If you want to critize something/Add something to a point/Give feedback, please just include that point in your reaction. For expample:

10)
Mining is good, wdym?
Season 3 was gold till endgame where it began to suck.

woolly26

Dedicated
Water Poseidon
And 2 all of these are true

NikuolaX

Wow you listed everything that was in my head haha, I wish something of that ever gets seen and thought of :D

Imda

Yo!

Conclusion

10)
Mining is good, wdym?
i think most of these points are great, although a few things that you mentioned as negatives i think make it more interesting, although thats personal preference. As much as i would like to see these changes happen i dont think there is much of a chance of these things being fixed as these have been problems since i started and have been brought up numerously to the senior staff but to no avail.