Enigmatree's Helper Application

Enigmatree

User name: Enigmatree

What is your username? Enigmatree

What is your discord username? Enigmatree#3474

What is your first name? Lucas

How old are you? 18

What time zone do you live in? PST

Why do you want to become a staff member on Mineville?
I want to become a staff member on Mineville because I believe that I would do a good job of keeping the community clean and safe. I have been playing on the server for a short amount of time, but I believe that I will be investing more time in the server. I spent a long amount of times on similar servers and feel that a strong staff team can really put a lot into the community. If I were to become a staff member, I would utilize all the skills that I have obtained from previous admining and moderating to create a better community that would allow everyone access to moderation and staff help in a fast manner. I am willing to take time out of what I am doing to help others, and I find that those experiences lead me to improve the community. Since Mineville is the only server I play on right now, I want to give whatever I can to the community. All of my time on the server will be used to help others around me and influence the positivity of the server. So far, everyone who I have met has been very nice and friendly, and I hope that I can do the same as a staff member. I noticed that, at least while I am online, I only see a few helpers online, but no higher ranked staff. I think that my experience as a higher tier minecraft staff member would be very beneficial to the success of Mineville.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Mineville?
I can dedicate at least a few hours every day with more time on the weekends.

Which realm do you mainly play on?
I mainly play on the Kingdoms realm. I find that most of the players on the Kingdoms realm really enjoy it, and I think that it is the Realm that I will be in for a majority (if not all) of my playtime.

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
I joined Mineville a few days ago to play with one of my friends, and fell in love with the community.

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
I have many staff experiences from administering faction servers with 1000+ players to being helper of smaller servers. My main administration was on an older faction server that has since been shut down.

Are you able to use some form of recording software?
Yes, I have high quality video recording software. I use OBS for streaming and recording whenever necessary. If needed, I can also send any recordings or upload anything to youtube. I also know how to edit, and could use those skills to create possible videos of me playing on the Mineville servers.

Yes
Yes

Last edited:

lloyeed

Great Application! +1 from me, good luck!

iirina

Moderator+
Moderator+
Wonderful application, your enthusiasm and willingness brings much potential.
Best of luck @Enigmatree :giggle:

Pupukani

Helper
Helper
Hell Zombie
Nice application, @Enigmatree

I though the application had a nice amount of detail and I really do think you sound like a friendly player as Esther said.
I wish you good luck :)

DaisyStarship2

Helper
Water Poseidon
Water Pirate
I really like your application and you sounds like a nice player! I wish you the best of luck! 💖💖