Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Enemy to Kill in Space Survival

Simonauv

So, to be clear about why my player report was denied...

Is it ok to enemy someone while they are in their claim (afk) in Space Survival (which is not factions but uses the factions platform), for the express purpose of killing them, while they are in their claim? Because the rules state this:

PvP - Claiming Land to Kill
PvP is enabled in Wilderness,and you cannot be attacked in your own land, however you can attack others that are in your land. Claiming chunks in Wilderness just to win a fight is not allowed. You will be punished under the same tree as TP Trapping / TP Killing.
This is what happened. Or, was it denied because there was a problem with the chat log evidence supplied (which is all I could provide given I was afk at the time)? This is the evidence that was supplied:

[18:16:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Your clan is now enemy to Zwitsal
[18:16:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You were attacked by TaoLaLong. Do not log out.
[18:16:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You're bleeding!
[18:17:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You're bleeding!
[18:17:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Use the /back command to return to your death point.
[18:17:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Your power is now 40 / 40
[18:17:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Simonauv was slain by TaoLaLong
[18:17:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You are no longer in combat.
[18:17:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You were attacked by TaoLaLong. Do not log out.
[18:17:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Use the /back command to return to your death point.
[18:17:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Your power is now 40 / 40
[18:17:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Simonauv died
[18:17:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You are no longer in combat.
[18:17:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You're bleeding!