Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Earth Towny Suggestion

Flobo1308

Earth Diamond
Checking #earth on discord today and I saw someone discussing their items being stolen.
To avoid issues of theft within towns and also for new players that may not be able to afford creating a town so fast upon joining, I suggest to add the BlockLocker plugin to Earth Towny- this allows you to protect chests, doors, furnaces, dispensers, droppers, hoppers and many other blocks simply using signs. Once a sign is attached, only people listed on the sign can access the container.
Thank you šŸ˜Š

nomnom30

Ranked Player
Kingdom Merchant
Kingdom Knight
Kingdom Prince
Kingdom King
Kingdom Emperor
Checking #earth on discord today and I saw someone discussing their items being stolen.
To avoid issues of theft within towns and also for new players that may not be able to afford creating a town so fast upon joining, I suggest to add the BlockLocker plugin to Earth Towny- this allows you to protect chests, doors, furnaces, dispensers, droppers, hoppers and many other blocks simply using signs. Once a sign is attached, only people listed on the sign can access the container.
Thank you šŸ˜Š
There already is a system like that here

_xNico

Dedicated
Earth Iron
No

nomnom30

Ranked Player
Kingdom Merchant
Kingdom Knight
Kingdom Prince
Kingdom King
Kingdom Emperor

PizzaMC

Network Owner
Owner
Administrator
This system is not possible as we have Seiges.

Seventh

Earth Gold
Following up on earth towny suggestions can you implement so that ranks get claim boosts. As atm ranks only get you kits and commands, but you need to do some mass recruiting if you actually want to build big and with a player base of maybe no more than 1000 players in mv earth atm this is something very hard to achieve. Claim boosts would also give more incentive to actually get the ranks.