Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Earth Suggestions/Ideas

TeamJacob

First of all I want to thank all of you for taking your time and reading this. The Earth server is a fun and adventurous server to play for anyone who likes playing playing on a more vanilla Minecraft relm.

I just wanted to share a few ideas that I thought of while playing on this server though.

Firstly, as a Diamond rank I would be 100% willing to give up my whole server fly ability if it meant that we could have an unlimited fly time but only in towns, when PVP is turned off. My reasoning for this is it would still encourage players to still purchase the rank for fly time but would not give an unfair advantage to other players who did not.

Another Plug-in idea is MCMMO. Certain aspects of this plugin could add a new twist to the server (ex. the ability to repair items) by adding this it would allow players with no ranks to still repair items, not using an anvil. As well as adding something for all other players to work towards.

Making Town and Nation prices higher; Doing this would make it so you couldn't make a town within an hour of joining the server but in turn would expand town sizes and set the goal further out for players to make there own towns, slowing down players getting bored of the server.

Adding back some of the town/nation ranks; If town and nations cost more, more players will be in towns and not owning there own. this would add more role play ability in the towns.

Nether resets; Monthly or bi-monthly nether resets would allow for the environment around the nether to grow and reproduce making it easier for all players to explore new areas and gather resources.

These are just a few ideas and I strongly suggest all Earth players to reply with your ideas, suggestions, concerns, constructive criticism and criticism about my ideas about how we can as a community get this server going stronger than it ever has.

Thank you,
TeamJacob

Phant

Dedicated
"Firstly, as a Diamond rank I would be 100% willing to give up my whole server fly ability if it meant that we could have an unlimited fly time but only in towns, when PVP is turned off. My reasoning for this is it would still encourage players to still purchase the rank for fly time but would not give an unfair advantage to other players who did not."
- I myself don't really understand this suggestion personally. I think the highest rank deserves the extra perk of having unlimited fly time because if you're paying more money for a better rank you should expect the perks that came with lesser ranks to at least be upgraded to an extent, but this is different with fly time. Fly time is usually only permanent with the top or top 2 ranks depending on the realm, but having perm fly as a perk for buying the most expensive rank on said realm is well deserved. It may seem a bit unfair to the players that aren't able to purchase unlimited fly time with the rank itself, but I'm pretty sure there's an unlimited fly time perk on the minebuck store for a little over 1,000 minebucks which isn't that extreme of a price.

"Another Plug-in idea is MCMMO. Certain aspects of this plugin could add a new twist to the server (ex. the ability to repair items) by adding this it would allow players with no ranks to still repair items, not using an anvil. As well as adding something for all other players to work towards."
- Again with the previous suggestion, making something you paid money for available to everyone through a plugin such as MCMMO would just be unfair to you. You paid for top rank to have the ability to /fix or /repair (depending on preference), and I don't think this ability should just be passed around through a plugin obtainable to everyone. Although it is a good perk to have, it defeats the entire purpose of buying a rank for perks such as repair.

"Making Town and Nation prices higher; Doing this would make it so you couldn't make a town within an hour of joining the server but in turn would expand town sizes and set the goal further out for players to make there own towns, slowing down players getting bored of the server."
- I don't completely disagree with this it's just the first part you were getting at. I feel that if you were to join a new server, you wouldn't really want to work as hard as you could just to get starting claims, it just doesn't seem fair to the inexperienced players on the server. Making a town within an hour of joining the realm for the first time may seem a little short, but to a person who doesn't really understand the realm mechanics would have a much harder time working for their town and become less and less interested as you are grinding just to start playing normally.
"Adding back some of the town/nation ranks; If town and nations cost more, more players will be in towns and not owning there own. this would add more role play ability in the towns."
- As this is an add-on to the statement directly above, this is something I would possibly agree with. If there were to be more players in a town, you would expect the town to have more ranks for the players to fill, and with more and more people joining a certain town these spots can fill up fast, and this is where I agree with your statement. Earth may need different ranks the mayor of the town can add to their roster for players to earn throughout their time in said town, and I think that would be something newer players can work for.

"Nether resets; Monthly or bi-monthly nether resets would allow for the environment around the nether to grow and reproduce making it easier for all players to explore new areas and gather resources."
- After a few months the nether realm on Kingdoms was finally reset, and I expect when enough players complain to the higher up staff members Pizza may reset the nether realm on Earth as well. But it's too early in the season to know if he has any plans for the nether realm yet.

This is what I had to say about your suggestions. Enjoy your time on Earth!
- Phant

Firstly, as a Diamond rank I would be 100% willing to give up my whole server fly ability if it meant that we could have an unlimited fly time but only in towns, when PVP is turned off. My reasoning for this is it would still encourage players to still purchase the rank for fly time but would not give an unfair advantage to other players who did not.
there are a few reason why this wouldn't be smart (all from my point of view)
as phant said u pay for it witch is a valid argument
but i would add that flying is important in nether as well, since striders glitch to hard and laggy to use them
(at least in my case)
also if you travel it would take a lot of time without having a home set around somewhere
and i myself start building projects (big ones) without being in the town rather somewhere in a terraformed unlclaimed area

Another Plug-in idea is MCMMO. Certain aspects of this plugin could add a new twist to the server (ex. the ability to repair items) by adding this it would allow players with no ranks to still repair items, not using an anvil. As well as adding something for all other players to work towards.
as u said ealier earth sould be a more vanilla like experience so mcmmo with things like "no" fall damage at max level would destroy this spirit

the next 2 points are easy to group for me
nations and towns should stay as they are rn since there are not enough active players to keep big towns/nations like avalon/riverie active as u see with avalon/riverie atm as example
and smaller towns would mean more flow cz it fits better to less people cz. if u do big nothing will change for so long that people get bored and switch realms (main) resulting in earth dying

Nether resets; Monthly or bi-monthly nether resets would allow for the environment around the nether to grow and reproduce making it easier for all players to explore new areas and gather resources.
last one is a hard question since the server reset of earth in any form whatsoever is far away in the stars
as example overworld
if u reset all u get annoyed ppl cz they spent so mutch time building but on the other hand happy ppl about free lands they can claim
if u reset only the part of the unclaimed places it would be hella lot work and would have the more ores and ressources but with a ruins from elder civilizations touch some ppl might like it some not

as example underworld
if u reset to early u gonna crash the eco and and make everyone have the best stuff witch would be terrible
if u reset to late ppl. might create monopols on it and rule the whole server eco into a new player unfriendly zone

in generall i would say abt. 4-6 months for nether reset would be fair and overwold is something the owner has to decide

#nomatterwhat amma stay till that ship sinks
your mark
<3