We are expanding our selection of gamemodes by introducing the brand new Earth Towny realm! We are very excited for this one because it will be quite different from the rest of the realms; it is a completely new style of gameplay that we have not had on MineVille before. The realm will go public on Saturday 2PM EST. Make sure you are online at release because we will be giving away minebucks, ranks, crate keys, and more to 20+ lucky players.
➥ Live Map
There is a live dynmap available at https://earth.mineville.net where you can see the claims for each town and some town details. You can zoom in or out and you will be able to see online players and their coordinates.
The economy on this realm is different from what you see on asgard, water, kingdom, & and fire. On Earth, there will not be a centralized server shop, instead, players can create their own shops and they will all be listed in a directory at /playershops. To get materials, you will need to gather it yourself from this vast world.
There will be a 15,000 x 15,000 1.16 nether world also available to gather materials. The nether world may reset in the future (town creation & outposts are disabled in the nether).
The realm will have 1.8 PvP mechanics. Dying in the overworld (earth map) will cause you to lose your items and experience. You will not keep your items. PvP is enabled in both the overworld and the nether. PvP is also enabled in the nether. There is no claiming in the nether.
➥ Towny System
To create a town, you need $1,500, use /town new <name> to start a town. To get money, make sure you vote every day ($50 per vote, 5 votes per day). You can also complete the solo daily and weekly quests for money, or open crates.
The home chunk is where you were standing when you created a town. To expand beyond this chunk, you will need to use the command /town claim. Each additional chunk will cost $200 and they have to connected to the claims (edges). You can have two claims not attached to the edges by using /t claim outpost. Outposts will not cost money to create.
Every day your town has to pay $5 per chunk for upkeep. This means if your town fails to pay, it will be disbanded/unclaimed, so make sure you deposit money into your town's bank account using /t deposit <amount>
- Invite players using /town invite <name> - accept a town initiation using /accept <town name>
- Change your town's spawn using /t sethomeblock then /t setspawn
- Rent chunks to residents in your town by standing on the chunk and doing /plot forsale <price> and they can use /plot claim to buy it. You can undo plot sale by doing /plot nfs and it will be taken off the market.
- Name a plot using /plot set name <name> while standing on it.
- Set a plot type using /plot set <inn, farm, embassy, jail, shot, or arena>
- You can set a tax on residents using /t set taxes <amount> and its collected daily.
- Kick residents from your town using /t kick <name>
- Promote residents to roles using /t rank add <name> <banker, assistant, or helper>
- To execute commands for a plot instead of the whole town use /plot instead of /t
- PvP is enabled on town claims. To disable it use /t toggle pvp
- You can teleport to a town using /t spawn <town name>
- You can edit permissions such as build, destroy, chest access using /t set perm <perm> on/off. There are classes for plots and towns: resident, outsider, friend, or ally. Allies are members of your nation, residents are members of your town, outsiders are not allies or residents, and a friend is a player you add to your plot.
- To add a friend, use /resident friend add <name>
If you have a successful town and would like to create a nation, you can do so by using /nation new <name>. This will cost $25,000. To invite towns to your nation, use /n invite <town name>. You may also set surnames and titles for players using /n set surname/title <player> <surname/title>. The nation spawn is the capital city which is the town/city of the player that created the nation and it can be set using /n set spawn.
- You may change the nation's king using /n set king <name>
- You can ally other nations using /n ally add <nation name>. Once they are allies, they can access your nation spawn using /n spawn <nation name>
- You can also enemy other nations using /n enemy add <nation name>
As a nation, you can declare war on other nations by using /war declare <nation name> and you can end it using /war end. During war, PvP is toggled in every town in both nations and cannot be turned off while the war is running.
Conquer towns by killing residents in their town and lowering their defense score. For every resident kill on the town's claims, $25 will be deducted from the town's balance. You may not attack/conquer the capital before you take down the other towns in the nation. After conquering a town you can teleport to it using the usual /t spawn <town name> command
➥ Voting Rewards
Since you cannot sell items to the server using /sell or /shop, you can instead earn money by voting. So make sure you vote every day. In addition to getting money by voting, you will get vote crate keys and you may receive more rewards such as ore blocks, more money, trench tools, etc.
Keep in mind that every month we reward the top 5 voters with 2,000 minebucks each! Check the leaderboard at https://mineville.net/vote
Complete daily & weekly quests to get money and items/tools. Every day you will get 2 new daily quests and every week you will get 1 new weekly quest (the old ones are replaced). You can check how many quests you completed using /stats
There are crates on Earth towny similar to the rest of the realms. Super, Ultimate, Perks, and Promotional crates can be bought from the store. Vote crate keys can be obtained from /vote. The crates will include trench items, builder wands, money, god tools & armor, experience levels, ore blocks, and other rare items such as shulkers.
Buy crate keys from the store at https://store.mineville.net/category/keys
You can teleport randomly to a continent using the command /wild, /continent, or /continents. This will open a GUI which will allow you to select a specific continent to teleport to. Each teleportation will cost $50. You starting balance will be $50 when you first join the realm so don't worry about not being able to afford a random location right off the bat!
➥ Wardrobe, Events, & Ranks
The wardrobe system is available on Earth as well. You can get wardrobe items from promotional crates or from the store. Use /wardrobe for more information.
We also have the Last Player Standing event on Earth where you you will fight against players in a FFA-style match and the last 3 players to die will receive monetary rewards as well as crate keys. The event will happen 4 times per day.
Lastly, there will be donator ranks on this realm just like the rest of the realms. The ranks are:
- Iron ($15 before sale)
- Gold ($50 before sale)
- Diamond ($200 before sale)
See you on Saturday!
Last edited by a moderator:
- Show all