User name: Dip_Stix

What is your username? Dip_Stix

What is your discord username? Dip_Stix

What is your first name?

How old are you? 16

What time zone do you live in? eastern standard time

Which realm are you applying for?
Water Skyblock

Have you created any previous applications, if so please link them here?
No

Why do you want to become a staff member on Mineville and what makes you stand out from the rest of the applicants?
It makes me happy knowing that I could help someone and I'd like to be able to help if someone is confused about something. I want to be able to help make skyblock a nice place for players to enjoy without having any trouble. I've been doing my best to help players in the chat and I give them and advice/knowledge I have about the server and the servers commands.

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
Anytime over 7 hours.

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
Sadly, I'm not sure but I think it has been a little over a month.

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
I have been warned once for misusing a report.

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
No

Are you able to use some form of recording software?
Yes. Is there any that's recommended?

SCENARIO ONE: You are unsure of how to punish a player or simply just don't have the power for the proper punishment. What do you do?
I would ask someone in a higher position on what I should do and/or if they could help.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
I would tell them that the banned player has unfortunately violated the rules and they have been given a fair and justifiable punishment.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

Dip_Stix

My Discord is Dip_Stix#6556
Sorry about that.

TheMelonAssassin

Well-known
Hey Dip!

If you want to know when you join a certain realm you can always do /stats, it will say the date. The minimum length an application must have is 400 words. You can always add more reasoning as to why you want to become a staff member and what makes you stand out to reach that number.

Best of luck!

Dip_Stix

OK, it says my first join was on 07.

Well, skyblock is a really nice realm and I would like to keep it that way without having any inappropriate or disturbing things being said in the chat. I don't want players abusing certain privileges or harassing others and/or spamming the chat. I wish for skyblock to continue being a peaceful realm to play on for other players. Most of mine and other peoples time is dedicated to skyblock and I would not like that time ruined by people who try to do damage to the server/realm. As I said before, I want to help if something is wrong or people are confused about something. Helping others is a kind thing to do and I wish to continue being the kind person I am to others.

All I have to really say is add more detail so you will stand out from the others applying for the same spot as you. It’s a good thing to have as much detail as possible. Hope you get it. <3

Aerysional

Helper
Helper
Hey Dip,

I'm happy to see you have an interest in the staff team. I would suggest adding more detail to your application so that we can get to know you and what you have to offer better. As stated in the application requirements (which may be found here), we prefer applications with at least 400 words.

Also, I would recommend ShareX as a recording software. It is easy to use and relatively lag-free compared to other video recording services. I would also recommend Lightshot for screenshots.

Best of luck!