Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Dark mode.

Astrecia

Is there no dark mode for the forums page? this white is wayy to much. either i'm blind or it is maybe something to be taken into consideration for an added feature. :) Also, is minesync broken because I cant seem to connect my mc account in game to the forums.

Finners

It would be a nice touch to the forums.

However, if you're on chrome there are extensions you can use to turn the site to dark mode, if you want to learn how add my Discord and I'll guide you through it, it's pretty simple.

Discord: Finners#9173

Thanks,
Finners

Flynii

Dedicated
legit does anyone actually care you spend like 2 mins on it a week.

Astrecia

legit does anyone actually care you spend like 2 mins on it a week.
I'm thinking of applying for staff sometime in the future when I have a better day schedule and can have dedicated times to play on the server. Just do I can put in decent hours and whatnot. A good thing too as a staff member is to be active on the forums so I try to be on them as much as possible. As there isn't much to reply to I found because the forums aren't that active. It is still practice.

Flynii

Dedicated
I'm thinking of applying for staff sometime in the future when I have a better day schedule and can have dedicated times to play on the server. Just do I can put in decent hours and whatnot. A good thing too as a staff member is to be active on the forums so I try to be on them as much as possible. As there isn't much to reply to I found because the forums aren't that active. It is still practice.
I am one of the most active people on the forums, having the 5th amount of messages and I have never thought about them adding dark mode. I feel it would be a waste of time to get the staff to add a dark mode.

Bolts

Active
I am one of the most active people on the forums, having the 5th amount of messages and I have never thought about them adding dark mode. I feel it would be a waste of time to get the staff to add a dark mode.
It doesn't take that much more to add it, and it's very handy for those that enjoy using the forums at night time, especially on a phone. The affiliated server forums have it, and I don't see it taking that much effort to implement. XenForo 2 makes this type of stuff somewhat simplistic with plugins and such. To your point though, if a dark mode plugin was to cost money for the server, it is probably not worth it. Better off to see that money go elsewhere to add features for the server.

shbenti

Dedicated
Lets be real here who tf uses the forums enough to need dark mode

AlasNeo

Oooh as someone that frequently browses through the forums, I have to agree haha. Dark mode will definitely be a nice touch.