Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Custom Enchantments Guide + Complete List

AlasNeo

What are custom enchantments?
Custom enchantments are enchantments that provides various buffs to your weapons, tools and armor.
These enchantments can be purchased using experience points from /enchant
Custom enchantments fall into three tiers:

Tier 1 - Common [40 EXP Levels]
Tier 2 - Rare [80 EXP Levels]
Tier 3 - Legendary [120 EXP Levels]

Higher tiers equate to higher costs but also rarer and more powerful enchantments.

How to apply the enchantments:
Enchantment books bought are all sealed. Right-clicking the book while holding the item in hand will reveal the enchantment (This process is irreversible).

Once you obtain the book, you now have 3 options.

Apply enchantment: Dragging and dropping the book on the item you would like to enchant will apply the enchantment to the item. However take note of the 'success percentage' as unsuccessful attempts will cause both the book and the tool/weapon/armor to vanish.
Tinker: If you do not want the enchantment, you can go to /tinker and trade in your books for secret dust. Secret dust can be revealed to be either Success dust or gunpowder. The success dust can be used on custom enchantments that you would like to keep. Every book has its own 'success percentage'. You can increase it with success dust by dragging and dropping the success dust on book to apply it.
Blacksmith: /Blacksmith can increase the level of the enchantments by combining books. Two books of the same level will combine to form a book of one level higher.

Bugs: There is a bug where tinkerer and blacksmith might take your book sometimes at random. Also even though a book is 100% success rate, there is a chance it may fail.

List of Enchantments: (Last updated 2 June 2020)

Tier 1 - Common

Viper:
Applies to: Swords
Enchantment: Chance of dealing poison
Max Level: 3

Implants:
Applies to: Helmets
Enchantment: Passively heals +1 health and restores +1 hunger every few seconds

Glowing:
Applies to: Helmet
Enchantment: Gives permanent night vision
Max Level: 1

Drunk:
Applies to: Helmet
Enchantment: Slowness and slow swinging with a chance to get strength
Max Level: 4

Hardened:
Applies to: Armor
Enchantment: Armor takes less durability damage

Snare:
Applies to: Bows
Enchantment: Chance to slow and fatigue enemies with projectiles

Gears:
Applies to: Boots
Enchantment: Added speed when equipped

Tier 2 - Rare

Inquisitive:
Enchantment: Increases EXP drops from mobs

Rage:
Enchantment: For every combo you hit, you do 0.5 heart damage to your opponent, up to 5 max combo hits
Max Level: 5

Ice Aspect:
Enchantment: A chance of causing slowness effect on your enemy

Overload: [Does not stack - Adding to one armor piece has same effect as adding to all 4]
Enchantment: Permanent increase in hearts

Freeze:
Applies to: Chestplate
Enchantment: Chance to cause fatigue

Anti Gravity:
Applies to: Boots
Enchantment: Super jump boost

Blessed:
Applies to: Axes
Enchantment: A chance of removing debuffs

Farcast:
Applies to: Bows
Enchantment: Chance to knock back melee attackers by a couple of blocks when they hit you. The lower your health, the higher the chance to activate

Tier 3 - Legendary

Experience:
Applies to: Tools
Enchantment: Bonus experience from mining

Flame Guard:
Enchantment: Gives permanent fire resistance
Max Level: 1

Combo:
Enchantment: Chance to give a burst of haste

Reforged:
Applies to: Tools
Enchantment: Protects weapons and tools durability. Items will take longer to break
Max Level: 10

Alpha: [Enchantment does not work]
Enchantment: A chance to spawn wolves to assist you and watch over you
Max Level: 10

Overload:
Enchantment: Permanent increase in hearts

Last edited:
Hey Alas!

Thanks for taking the time to list every enchant! Makes it a lot easier for people to navigate around all the enchants.

I suggest adding that Overload doesn't stack, so adding it on ones chestplate is the same as adding it to all four pieces of gear. Next to that there's a bug where tinkerer and blacksmith might take your book, or 100% books not working. Maybe refer to those and tell people to record if they apply books or use the commands. Will definitly link this in my own guide!

AlasNeo

Hey Alas!

Thanks for taking the time to list every enchant! Makes it a lot easier for people to navigate around all the enchants.

I suggest adding that Overload doesn't stack, so adding it on ones chestplate is the same as adding it to all four pieces of gear. Next to that there's a bug where tinkerer and blacksmith might take your book, or 100% books not working. Maybe refer to those and tell people to record if they apply books or use the commands. Will definitly link this in my own guide!
Hey Melon,

Thanks for the input, I've updated the Overload section as well as the bug. Could you clarify what you mean by the 100% books and "tell people to record if they apply books or use the commands"?

Thanks!

Hey Melon,

Thanks for the input, I've updated the Overload section as well as the bug. Could you clarify what you mean by the 100% books and "tell people to record if they apply books or use the commands"?

Thanks!
Whenever someone applies a book with 100% succes rate they should record it, as it may still break the item one was trying to enchant. The commands I was referring to were /blacksmith and /tinkerer.

AlasNeo

Whenever someone applies a book with 100% succes rate they should record it, as it may still break the item one was trying to enchant. The commands I was referring to were /blacksmith and /tinkerer.
Ahhh I get it now, will update accordingly.

Belrose

Any idea on the exact jump height increase per level? Also, overload is listed in the Rare and Legendary section and only the Rare section says you only need it on one piece, are there two different versions?

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
Any idea on the exact jump height increase per level? Also, overload is listed in the Rare and Legendary section and only the Rare section says you only need it on one piece, are there two different versions?
The new season has overload in the rare section, no longer in the legendary section. Anti Gravity Gives you jump boost 1, 2, and 3 for your boots. Jump boost 2 I believe is 2 1/2 blocks.

Flambo20

What about Auto Smelt? I have it on my Pickaxe but it's not smelting Ore when I pick it up.

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
What about Auto Smelt? I have it on my Pickaxe but it's not smelting Ore when I pick it up.
Autosmelt is broken at the moment. Get a black scroll from kilton to remove it if you want to.