creeponenders's Helper Application

creeponenders

User name: creeponenders

What is your username? creeponenders

What is your discord username? creeponenders#1938

What is your first name? Nova

How old are you? 23

What time zone do you live in? Central Time

Have you created any previous applications, if so please link them here?
No

Why do you want to become a staff member on Mineville and what makes you stand out from the rest of the applicants?
I would like to be a staff member because I feel that the server (Asgard especially) would benefit from more mods who care about it and who will be on often to help other players. I chat often, and catch a lot of people using hate speech, go around chat filter, or use inappropriate language in chat. I also try to help players whenever I can. Due to the amount of time I can usually put into the server a day, I feel it would be a good fit.

I believe what makes me stand out is how often I play and my willingness to help others. Whenever someone asks a question I try to answer it. If I do not know the answer I try and find out quickly and get back to them. I also am currently unable to work, so I use a lot of my free time to play. Even if I am not on I am always available on discord or at least afk on the server. My girlfriend also plays, and if someone needs my help she can let me know so I can hop on real quick to help them.

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
Anywhere from 2-12 hours depending on what is going on that day

Which realm do you mainly play on?
Asgard Prison

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
Since Jan 2nd 2020

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
No

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
I was an admin on a server owned by a friend of mine for a while, and I also helped on Lichcraft before it was shut down.

Are you able to use some form of recording software?
I can screenshot chat or record on my phone. My computer also has something to record the screen but I have not tested it out yet.

SCENARIO ONE: You are unsure of how to punish a player or simply just don't have the power for the proper punishment. What do you do?
If I was unsure how to punish I would check the punishments for whatever rule was broken, and double check with a fellow mod that it is the correct punishment after providing any evidence I have. If it is an issue of not having the power, I would message a higher member of staff with the power and send them whatever evidence I have, then ask them kindly if they would take care of the issue for me.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
I would inform whoever it was of the reason for the ban/mute and tell them if they feel the punishment is unjustified to submit an appeal on the forums.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

Wonderful application. You are a very good player, very helpful. From what I have seen, you are already very knowledgeable with the rules and (if necessary) getting the proper evidence. I wish you the best of luck. Personally, I think you’d make a great addition to our team.

Wesnaw

What a good application. Asgard is for sure in need of more active staff members you should get the part :D.

Mattiz

Hey, seems like a well written application. So good luck!
-SoezieMatt