Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

VALIDATED Cerberus's Helper Application

Cerberus

User name: Cerberus

What is your username? BbyCerby

Which realm are you applying for?
Asgard Prison

What time zone do you live in? CST (Central Time Zone)

What is your first name? Kassie

How old are you? 18

What is your discord username? Cerby~Cat#8189

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them here.
Yes I have back in the very end of 2019 and got accepted for water https://mineville.org/threads/cerberuss-helper-application.2136/ , and in the beginning of 2020 and was denied for reasonable reasons https://mineville.org/threads/cerberuss-helper-application.2412/

Why do you want to become a staff member on MineVille?
Why I want to become staff is to help with the server and its players as much as I can, I want to take care of the server and give it my time and effort to be part of an amazing community again like I did before. I want to help people with questions and things that I can do around Asgard Prison and report any situations, glitches or errors in the server as soon as possible now. I understand I was a ex staff member who was demoted and I can completely understand if I am still not deemed worthy to be accepted back into the staff team but if I am I will prove and show that I have bettered myself in everyway possible and work my hardest to make the staff team proud in any possible.

What are three qualities that you have that make you stand out from the other applicants? -I generally want to take the time to help every person who needs any help no matter if it takes time, from questions to help with building stuff to help others when they have problems.

-I am willing to put a lot of time, effort, and work into the server and help out as much as I can, I love and support the server and I want to show my appreciation by working hard to enforce the rules and keep the realm I staff safe and sound while also having fun with the members

-I want to prove that I have bettered myself from past situations and to show the staff team I can be worthy of a second chance and try to even make the staff team proud.

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
3-4 hours atleast evry 3-5 days a week depending on my schedule and schooling like exam week and such

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
I have played for the past month but joined in late November in 2019 and played till January but Came back December 2020

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
Yes I was temporarily banned back in January for a very short amount of time (30 minutes to an hour). I was hanging around a bad influence at the time but dropped him soon after getting demoted and over the year I have learned to better myself with taking breaks and staffing on other games

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
Yes I do, I was a past Chatmod back in late 2019 and very early January of 2020 for my most recent Minecraft staff experience, over the year I have staffed in other games and learned to take care of certain situations that come up

Are you able to use some form of screenshot/recording software?
Yes I can

SCENARIO ONE: You are the only staff member online on any realm, and a report comes in from another realm that you are not familiar with and have no permissions on. What do you do?
I would either hop onto the realm and talk to the person and gather all the information I can of the report and report it to a staff member who is familiar and has permissions on that realm or immediately report the report to a staff member who is staff to that realm so they can take care of it

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
When it comes to banning a player and their friends come to your DMs or even whisper you in the server, first inform them of the reason why their friend was banned and why it was reasonable of the ban and if they don't listen you can ignore them and mute their DMs and if they become more aggressive and repetitive I would recommended blocking them, and if this in the server to do the same with reasoning with them by telling them why their friend was banned and if they don't listen to screenshot the chat and reported to staff to see if you can do anything at all about the situation but only if they become aggressive and repetitive

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

Last edited:

Diamondddd

Forums Addict
Great application! Hope to see you as staff one day

Bostaff

This was a really good application. I wish you luck with getting staff :)

palmatum

Helper
Helper
You’ve been very helpful around Asgard, good luck!

Cerberus

This was a really good application. I wish you luck with getting staff :)
Thank you very much for your kind words and I hope you are having a good day/night

58u

Hello,

So after reading your application I found some parts that I don't like/need improvement.
(Random parts)

Scenario 2:

Blocking someone and/or ignoring him for me is the worse thing u can do in this scenario. We don't want people to get a ban view of a staff member as here we talk about the server and when we try to help it we will do the best possible thing to keep that. So ignoring or blocking them will result in the people getting a bad view of the staff member and once this step is done they will keep being toxic and will keep doing what they did just so they can annoy you. And for sure people want the best examples on the server.

Play-time:

Your playtime is quite low and the minimum required hours is 10h(s) / week which is really not a big number as u can dedicate a little more time on the server at weekends. Howerver, you are not doing bad so your knowledge and help could be used even if it is for a low amount of hours.

Your qualities:

They are quite good since you are promising to be waiting for every person that needs to help and that u are willing to help. However, they are not good enough in my opinion. Using, promising words to make the staff team believe that you worth it is not good at all. Saying that u changed is indeed a nice sign and congratulations for that but I am sure they are not seeking for you just to be changed. You should instead list another good and strong part of you to make them believe that it is worth it adding it and changing is not a strong part someone should be "working" with.

Grammar Mistakes & Explanation errors :

I find some parts on the application that are not explained well enough and some grammar mistakes.

I am really really happy, and your application is not a bad one at all. I am very new to judge you and I don't have a full image of you and your in-game activity and experience and that is why I am going to trust the other member's of the community and will follow with a neutral -> +1 (I want a little bit more time to decide my final vote).

For now, I would like to do some questions that u can either ignore or answer.

! You find someone being extremely rude towards other players. What reason would you punish them for?

! You are involved in a situation that you don't know what to do or you are asked for it. What would follow afterwards (explain what would you do).

! Your friend is a staff member would you not expose him for abusing or doing harm on the server if so what would you follow?

! Your friend is interested in applying would you vote positive in order for your friend to get in?

That's all for now. Please, take this as a warning from a player and improve yourself you have many and strong parts on you that will make you great again. (And I am not trying to judge you of course. I am only trying to tell you my real opinion.)

Cerberus

Hello,

So after reading your application I found some parts that I don't like/need improvement.
(Random parts)

Scenario 2:

Blocking someone and/or ignoring him for me is the worse thing u can do in this scenario. We don't want people to get a ban view of a staff member as here we talk about the server and when we try to help it we will do the best possible thing to keep that. So ignoring or blocking them will result in the people getting a bad view of the staff member and once this step is done they will keep being toxic and will keep doing what they did just so they can annoy you. And for sure people want the best examples on the server.

Play-time:

Your playtime is quite low and the minimum required hours is 10h(s) / week which is really not a big number as u can dedicate a little more time on the server at weekends. Howerver, you are not doing bad so your knowledge and help could be used even if it is for a low amount of hours.

Your qualities:

They are quite good since you are promising to be waiting for every person that needs to help and that u are willing to help. However, they are not good enough in my opinion. Using, promising words to make the staff team believe that you worth it is not good at all. Saying that u changed is indeed a nice sign and congratulations for that but I am sure they are not seeking for you just to be changed. You should instead list another good and strong part of you to make them believe that it is worth it adding it and changing is not a strong part someone should be "working" with.

Grammar Mistakes & Explanation errors :

I find some parts on the application that are not explained well enough and some grammar mistakes.

I am really really happy, and your application is not a bad one at all. I am very new to judge you and I don't have a full image of you and your in-game activity and experience and that is why I am going to trust the other member's of the community and will follow with a neutral -> +1 (I want a little bit more time to decide my final vote).

For now, I would like to do some questions that u can either ignore or answer.

! You find someone being extremely rude towards other players. What reason would you punish them for?

! You are involved in a situation that you don't know what to do or you are asked for it. What would follow afterwards (explain what would you do).

! Your friend is a staff member would you not expose him for abusing or doing harm on the server if so what would you follow?

! Your friend is interested in applying would you vote positive in order for your friend to get in?

That's all for now. Please, take this as a warning from a player and improve yourself you have many and strong parts on you that will make you great again. (And I am not trying to judge you of course. I am only trying to tell you my real opinion.)
Thank you for taking the time and reading through out my application and pointing out very good points, I generally have seen some problems and issues with it soon after sending it in and I am not sure if I am able to change it fully but I wish I gave myself more time to thoroughly think out what to say but was afraid to repeat my last applications, If I am able and allowed to fully edit my application I would take your points and suggestions to mind and improve it to be more easier to understand some parts and better things to put down then using stuff that really don't show what I could do or stand out, and concerning my time I can put to the server I actually learned I can possibly put 4-6 hours a day but not sure if thats still not good for time. Again thank you for your opinion and pointing out things I could change and better for the future if I am able to full edit my application

For your questions I would love to answer them for you instead of ignoring them since they are very good questions to ask:

1.) If someone was being rude to others in the chat I would follow the rule for Personal Harassment if they were personally harassing a group of players which would fall under a verbal/marked warning (Can't remember which Warning it is) for the first time

2.) If I found myself in a situation where I had no clue what to do, I would take the time to message someone of a higher rank and more experience and ask them politely asking what I should do or say when it comes to the certain situation that I am in and if I personally can't continue my part in the situation, I would ask the person I am asking help from to see if they are free and able to take over for me

3.) If a friend was abusing or causing problems on the server, yes I would report them but anonymously since it is a difficult thing sometimes to report someone you are close to sometimes cause of the fear that you might lose them as a friend or cause unneeded drama cause of the report. Personally though yes I would gather proof of what the friend was doing and report it anonymously to a higher up staff member

4.) If a friend was applying for staff and they had the quality and skills to be a good part of the staff team yes I would vote positive but I would never vote positive for a friend just cause they are my friend. I would only vote positive if I know full well that they would be deemed a good fit to be a future staff member

Phantasium_

Dedicated
I remember the last time you applied for staff on this server, it was a very detailed and well-thought application and I can say the same about this one.

GG on getting validated and best of luck on your app!

Cerberus

I remember the last time you applied for staff on this server, it was a very detailed and well-thought application and I can say the same about this one.

GG on getting validated and best of luck on your app!
Thank you, it really means alot and I hope you are having a good day/night <3