Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Block Wand

Do you think the block wand would be usefull?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The block wand would work like a sell wand but instead of selling the items inside a chest it would convert all ingots into blocks and transfer them from the chest to the stack on the island, it would be a lot faster to gain levels and help players focus on the more enjoyable parts of water skyblock.in conclusion, I think that the block wand would be a great addition to water skyblock and it would help save countless hours of peoples lives

Diamondddd

Dedicated
good idea. But a little too overpowered.

belle3333

good idea. But a little too overpowered.
I don't see how this is any different than using build wands to place blocks in previous seasons, it would be a limited use item that is either obtained through the store, pond, or crates similar to sell wands or build wands

I think adding a block wand would really help the community, a lot of people are stuck placing blocks all day and will burn out quickly if that's the grind for the rest of the season, its simply not fun at all. We have placed nearly 1.5 million gold blocks by hand...

Diamondddd

Dedicated
Eh, I'm still kinda in-between.

LobCutie

Active
that's way too overpowered - part of the grind is placing blocks. blocks are also not the only way to get is levels. Only thing I could see being added without ruining it is a wand that placed 5 blocks from your inventory at a time, but having one that autocrafts and autoplaces all of them would ruin the level system

Diamondddd

Dedicated
that's way too overpowered - part of the grind is placing blocks. blocks are also not the only way to get is levels. Only thing I could see being added without ruining it is a wand that placed 5 blocks from your inventory at a time, but having one that autocrafts and autoplaces all of them would ruin the level system
One of those block wands would equal to 5 alts autoclicking.