Status
Not open for further replies.

krissy420

Krisay420

And deff super excited for the new nether update

Sheepith

Active
Username: Shp
I am most excited about the nether world.

edit: there is an _ on both sides of shp, but due to the forums, it just makes it italics.

LobCutie

Dedicated
Hello everyone,
I'm excited to introduce Fire Skyblock. I have listened closely to your feedback about what you want and don't want to see in this next chapter of Skyblock. Fire Skyblock will be a completely independent realm - it is not replacing Water Skyblock. My vision for Fire Skyblock is for it to be an experience closely related to the same one that originally had you join our community, and that is a bug-free, balanced, simple yet fun experience, similar but better than our older seasons of Skyblock. We hope that Fire Skyblock will be a great first step towards the next chapter of MineVille.

I would also like to note that we will be changing how bugs & crashes are handled to minimize delay times that may have frustrated some of you in the past.

Giveaway: Reply with what you are most excited about for a chance to to win one of the five top ranks we are giving away on Fire Skyblock.

Countdown: http://bit.ly/firemv

Features:
  • Running on the latest version, 1.16.2 with MAJOR performance improvements & crash fixes
  • Optimized island resetting & creation
  • Island & Solo Collections
  • Island leaderboard based on Island Worth
  • 25,000 x 25,000 nether world
  • New nether shop section
  • Island levels & upgrades
    • Level up your island (level 0 - 13) to increase Ore-Block cap, island size, and max coops
  • Ore-block & spawner based island worth
    • Ore blocks can be stacked
    • Coal, Redstone, Lapis, Iron, Gold, Diamond, & Netherite Blocks
  • Bones PvP currency & Bones Merchant
  • Non-automated farming
  • Quest Line & Daily/Weekly Quests
  • Sparks secondary currency
    • Can be earned from farming the various crops
    • Used to levelup island. (Levels 0 - 13)
  • Buffed spawner profits (By approximately 150% from current Water prices)
  • New spawner types
  • Seller, Miner, Farmer, Slayer & Collector Minions - Require Feeder minion to function. or manual feeding,
  • Two sell chest tiers
  • Magic Pond
  • Minebucks in-game store
  • Five ranks & four crates
  • Coinflips
  • Island Warps - sorted from highest to lowest based on visits
  • Island Permissions
  • Island Logs
  • Island Vault
  • New nether-environment amazing spawn
  • Black Market
  • Last Player Standing events
  • King of The Hill events
  • Harvester Hoes, Sell Wands, Trench Tools, & Autocraft Chests
  • PvP Warp
  • Leaderboards
  • Envoys
  • and a lot more
Pictures of the features & the realm in general will be posted in #sneak-peeks at https://discord.gg/mineville as we don't want to spoil everything now.

Detailed description of the major changes will be edited into this announcement post on Friday, August 28th, so keep an eye out!

Can't wait to see you all on Fire!
It will be fire
LobCutie

excited for the pvp

Alpha

Active
IGN: Imdabestmaan
Love the new ideas for the realm, just hope a lot of these changes also come to water too :)

andrasp

IGN: AndraSP
I am super exited for the new realm itself. I have played skyblock and this could be a great start for me!,Cant wait to new experience of skyblock, especially with the nether update!,Really excited for a mixed eco and the nether being added. Nether seems like a really cool feature to be added. Can’t wait for the release!

DudeBro

IGN: LynnNekoSan
Definitely coming back to play again! Can't wait :33

Cowwi

Active
I’m most excited for the new eco/ changes to how bugs n stuff are fixed! IGN: Cowwi

maira

IGN: COR_BLIMEY

im mostly excited to be able to play another skyblock. always been kinda fun to me and i just want nostalgia back.
I wish water skyblock ranks get integrated to fire instead though. Water isn't worth at all to play, is rather too p2w, and i just want it to be like the skyblocks we've played in the past :\

CheesyLlama

Hello everyone,
I'm excited to introduce Fire Skyblock. I have listened closely to your feedback about what you want and don't want to see in this next chapter of Skyblock. Fire Skyblock will be a completely independent realm - it is not replacing Water Skyblock. My vision for Fire Skyblock is for it to be an experience closely related to the same one that originally had you join our community, and that is a bug-free, balanced, simple yet fun experience, similar but better than our older seasons of Skyblock. We hope that Fire Skyblock will be a great first step towards the next chapter of MineVille.

I would also like to note that we will be changing how bugs & crashes are handled to minimize delay times that may have frustrated some of you in the past.

Giveaway: Reply with what you are most excited about for a chance to to win one of the five top ranks we are giving away on Fire Skyblock.

Features:
  • Running on the latest version, 1.16.2 with MAJOR performance improvements & crash fixes
    • Level up your island (level 0 - 13) to increase Ore-Block cap, island size, and max coops
  • Non-automated farming
  • New spawner types
  • Seller, Miner, Farmer, Slayer & Collector Minions - Require Feeder minion to function. or manual feeding,
  • Two sell chest tiers
  • Magic Pond
  • Coinflips
  • Island Permissions
  • Island Logs
  • Island Vault
  • Black Market
  • PvP Warp
  • Leaderboards
  • Envoys
  • and a lot more
Pictures of the features & the realm in general will be posted in #sneak-peeks at https://discord.gg/mineville as we don't want to spoil everything now.

Detailed description of the major changes will be edited into this announcement post on Friday, August 28th, so keep an eye out!

It will be fire
CheesyLlama
this looks awesome!!
I'm looking forward to the nether, that'll be cool.

Ign: Roboticdude801
Im most excited for the new 25,000 x 25,000 nether world! I'm also excited that there is going to be another Skyblock on this server!

Hello everyone,

Features:
  • Non-automated farming
  • New spawner types
  • Two sell chest tiers
  • Magic Pond
  • Coinflips
  • Island Permissions
  • Island Logs
  • Island Vault
  • Black Market
  • PvP Warp
  • Leaderboards
  • Envoys
  • and a lot more

It will be fire
The nether and PvP!!!!
IGN= Justapox

Hello everyone,

Features:
  • Non-automated farming
  • New spawner types
  • Two sell chest tiers
  • Magic Pond
  • Coinflips
  • Island Permissions
  • Island Logs
  • Island Vault
  • Black Market
  • PvP Warp
  • Leaderboards
  • Envoys
  • and a lot more

Flynii

Dedicated
I’m exited to hear that we have been heard and I’m exited that pizza has created a realm to make things fresh again, can’t wait for pvp.
Flynii

Kade_34

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
So EXCITED!!! I

GIES30_GM

OMG i am so excited for this realm. I love the nether update and I can play a lot cuz I probably have covid

Status
Not open for further replies.