NEWS Big Announcement - Fire Skyblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzaMC

Network Owner
Owner
Administrator

Hello everyone,
I'm excited to introduce Fire Skyblock. I have listened closely to your feedback about what you want and don't want to see in this next chapter of Skyblock. Fire Skyblock will be a completely independent realm - it is not replacing Water Skyblock. My vision for Fire Skyblock is for it to be an experience closely related to the same one that originally had you join our community, and that is a bug-free, balanced, simple yet fun experience, similar but better than our older seasons of Skyblock. We hope that Fire Skyblock will be a great first step towards the next chapter of MineVille.

I would also like to note that we will be changing how bugs & crashes are handled to minimize delay times that may have frustrated some of you in the past.

Giveaway: Reply with what you are most excited about for a chance to to win one of the five top ranks we are giving away on Fire Skyblock.

Countdown: http://bit.ly/firemv

Features:
  • Running on the latest version, 1.16.2 with MAJOR performance improvements & crash fixes
  • Optimized island resetting & creation
  • Island & Solo Collections
  • Island leaderboard based on Island Worth
  • 25,000 x 25,000 nether world
  • New nether shop section
  • Island levels & upgrades
    • Level up your island (level 0 - 13) to increase Ore-Block cap, island size, and max coops
  • Ore-block & spawner based island worth
    • Ore blocks can be stacked
    • Coal, Redstone, Lapis, Iron, Gold, Diamond, & Netherite Blocks
  • Bones PvP currency & Bones Merchant
  • Non-automated farming
  • Quest Line & Daily/Weekly Quests
  • Sparks secondary currency
    • Can be earned from farming the various crops
    • Used to levelup island. (Levels 0 - 13)
  • Buffed spawner profits (By approximately 150% from current Water prices)
  • New spawner types
  • Seller, Miner, Farmer, Slayer & Collector Minions - Require Feeder minion to function. or manual feeding,
  • Two sell chest tiers
  • Magic Pond
  • Minebucks in-game store
  • Five ranks & four crates
  • Coinflips
  • Island Warps - sorted from highest to lowest based on visits
  • Island Permissions
  • Island Logs
  • Island Vault
  • New nether-environment amazing spawn
  • Black Market
  • Last Player Standing events
  • King of The Hill events
  • Harvester Hoes, Sell Wands, Trench Tools, & Autocraft Chests
  • PvP Warp
  • Leaderboards
  • and a lot more
Pictures of the features & the realm in general will be posted in #sneak-peeks at https://discord.gg/mineville as we don't want to spoil everything now.

Detailed description of the major changes will be edited into this announcement post on Friday, August 28th, so keep an eye out!

Can't wait to see you all on Fire!
It will be fire

Last edited:

acousthicc

acousthicc!!! i’m most excited for that nether 🤩

Lighthoused

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Moderator+
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

InfinityMan227
looks cool! cant wait
love that its features lots of the stuff from the nether update

Last edited:

TheMelonAssassin

Hyped about the throwback to older seasons, can't wait!!

IGN: PossessedSkull
To be honest, I am super exited for the new realm itself. I have never played skyblock before and this could be a great start for me!

Whos_Askin

Whos_Askin, the King of The Hill events is gonna be wildddd cant wait to absolutely crush everyone :devilish:

Prim529

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
Prim529
Really excited for a mixed eco and the nether being added. Nether seems like a really cool feature to be added. Can’t wait for the release!

Zxcyy

Well-known
At least you listened to me to be truthful so I say thanks for that

Princess Stella

IGN: Stella_OwO
Cant wait to new experience of skyblock, especially with the nether update UwU...

MrSaifHDz

IGN: oPiggi
New bones pvp currency sounds great

_xNico

Active
Looks sick. Im all for the pvp and grinding of money :)
Ign : _xNico

RQCAPTAIN

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
IGN: RQCAPTAIN
I can't wait for this release and it seems like you want to bring skyblock back to its roots with this realm. And the idea that there are multiple currencies and that you can stack your blocks so you don't have a messy island.

Susiq1

Hello everyone,
I'm excited to introduce Fire Skyblock. I have listened closely to your feedback about what you want and don't want to see in this next chapter of Skyblock. Fire Skyblock will be a completely independent realm - it is not replacing Water Skyblock. My vision for Fire Skyblock is for it to be an experience closely related to the same one that originally had you join our community, and that is a bug-free, balanced, simple yet fun experience, similar but better than our older seasons of Skyblock. We hope that Fire Skyblock will be a great first step towards the next chapter of MineVille.

I would also like to note that we will be changing how bugs & crashes are handled to minimize delay times that may have frustrated some of you in the past.

Giveaway: Reply with your username & what you are most excited about for a chance to to win one of the five top ranks we are giving away on Fire Skyblock.

Countdown: http://bit.ly/firemv

Features:
  • Running on the latest version, 1.16.2 with MAJOR performance improvements & crash fixes
  • Optimized island resetting & creation
  • Island & Solo Collections
  • Island leaderboard based on Island Worth
  • 25,000 x 25,000 nether world
  • New nether shop section
  • Island levels & upgrades
    • Level up your island (level 0 - 13) to increase Ore-Block cap, island size, and max coops
  • Ore-block & spawner based island worth
    • Ore blocks can be stacked
    • Coal, Redstone, Lapis, Iron, Gold, Diamond, & Netherite Blocks
  • Bones PvP currency & Bones Merchant
  • Non-automated farming
  • Quest Line & Daily/Weekly Quests
  • Sparks secondary currency
    • Can be earned from farming the various crops
    • Used to levelup island. (Levels 0 - 13)
  • Buffed spawner profits (By approximately 150% from current Water prices)
  • New spawner types
  • Seller, Miner, Farmer, Slayer & Collector Minions - Require Feeder minion to function. or manual feeding,
  • Two sell chest tiers
  • Magic Pond
  • Minebucks in-game store
  • Five ranks & four crates
  • Coinflips
  • Island Warps - sorted from highest to lowest based on visits
  • Island Permissions
  • Island Logs
  • Island Vault
  • New nether-environment amazing spawn
  • Black Market
  • Last Player Standing events
  • King of The Hill events
  • Harvester Hoes, Sell Wands, Trench Tools, & Autocraft Chests
  • PvP Warp
  • Leaderboards
  • Envoys
  • and a lot more
Pictures of the features & the realm in general will be posted in #sneak-peeks at https://discord.gg/mineville as we don't want to spoil everything now.

Detailed description of the major changes will be edited into this announcement post on Friday, August 28th, so keep an eye out!

Can't wait to see you all on Fire!
It will be fire
Susiq1 All the new nether stuff :)

jackn9439

Jackn9439 Most excited for the spawner based island worth. It's kinda taking a good part of Village and a good part of Skyblock and combining them. Gonna be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.