Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Best memories

SpaceXo

Dedicated
Hey,
We create memories all the time, so I thought it would be a fun idea to establish a thread for you to share your best memory of your experience on Mineville. As some of you might know I am a former staff member, therefore, I do have some hilariously fun memories. It is all from actually being promoted to staff member to competing for the top. But my memory I remember the most was the feeling of making all the guides of the realms and clicking "Post Thread" it was such a good feeling.

It was so fun working with the staff team while making the threads, it was an honour. It was so fun making those threads, but even funnier to be apart of something big- the staff team. I would like to say a couple of words to the staff members that I got an opportunity to work with.

@Pinguinooo - Your work and effort put into your work it is amazing to see, it glads me every time I see you as an admin. When I first joined the team I remember your green [Helper] tag. I totally love you Pingu, and you deserve your role so much <33

@Princess_Esther - You are truly amazing, no doubt. I love that I had to oppurnity to work with you as a team, we had a lot of fun together. It was so nice to see you being promoted to admin too, you deserve it too <3. I think you do an amazing as a staff member, keep it, I want to work with you in the nearest future again. <3

@Lighthoused - Wow, your effort, your work, it is amazing what you have done. I remember when you was first promoted- I thought wow this "guy" (hehe) is doing an amazing job. You clearly did, totally better than me. I love to see you being rewarded for your work. Keep it up Light, I love you <33

@Comparable - I don't know if you recognize me, we have not interacted so much, unfortunately. But the little work we did together it was fun, no doubt. I hope we can interact more in the future. You are an amazing staff member and I hope you will stay on the team forever, we need you. <3

I love all of you, and I hope we can keep talking and make memories together, the time I had with you a while back was fun and enjoyable. I hope you feel the same about me, hehe. Love y'all <3

Sincerly,
SpaceXo

TheMelonAssassin

Hey there Oak

My favourite memory on MineVille is hard to decide. Of course becoming part of the staff team after trying since I joined was a joyful moment for me and I still love being here up until this day. However my first two weeks on Asgard, where I got to know a lot of the players, building plots for everyone and overall giving me the best experience Minecraftwise, made me stick around up until today, and for months to come! So if I had to choose I'd go for the first two weeks of my time here!

SpaceXo

Dedicated
Hey there Oak

My favourite memory on MineVille is hard to decide. Of course becoming part of the staff team after trying since I joined was a joyful moment for me and I still love being here up until this day. However my first two weeks on Asgard, where I got to know a lot of the players, building plots for everyone and overall giving me the best experience Minecraftwise, made me stick around up until today, and for months to come! So if I had to choose I'd go for the first two weeks of my time here!
Ye same for me the first couple of weeks was amazing, made me stick around too.
I am glad to hear you like the staff position I think you are doing an amazing job, I hope you will feel that way as long as possible. Keep up the great work!

Pinguinooo

Administrator
Administrator
@Pinguinooo - Your work and effort put into your work it is amazing to see, it glads me every time I see you as an admin. When I first joined the team I remember your green [Helper] tag. I totally love you Pingu, and you deserve your role so much <33
Sending a virtual hug to Sweden <3

LRC_Playz

My Favorite memory of MineVille was when me and some other players, celebrated my Birthday. It was so Fun And they all gave me gifts! <3

Attachments

SpaceXo

Dedicated
My Favorite memory of MineVille was when me and some other players, celebrated my Birthday. It was so Fun And they all gave me gifts! <3
Glad to hear you are making memories here, it is an amazing community so :p

Princess_Esther

Staff Manager
Administrator
Moderator+
@Princess_Esther - You are truly amazing, no doubt. I love that I had to oppurnity to work with you as a team, we had a lot of fun together. It was so nice to see you being promoted to admin too, you deserve it too <3. I think you do an amazing as a staff member, keep it, I want to work with you in the nearest future again. <3
Thank you, means a lot to me! šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

Jibjablog

I remember this one time I spent over 30 hours making a noteblock song that was over 3000 noteblocks long, and then the realm reset the next week

SpaceXo

Dedicated
I remember this one time I spent over 30 hours making a noteblock song that was over 3000 noteblocks long, and then the realm reset the next week
Ooh, do you have a video of the song? I would love to hear it, indeed. But that sucks that it got rested the week after you finished :/

AbbyRaz

my fav memory was by far when me and Kayla got "married" and like half the kingdom people online came to enchants an celebrated :)