Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

NEWS August 2020

Pinguinooo

Administrator
Administrator

| TOP VOTERS | STAFF OF THE MONTH | STAFF PROMOS | TOP ISLANDS | MONTHLY STATS |

| TOP THREE VOTERS OF AUGUST:

The vote leaderboard has now reset - Find vote links at https://mineville.org/vote/

MineCraft472000- $25 Giftcard
RBPowerZ- $25 Giftcard
kaduck14- $25 Giftcard

Congratulations to the top voters! You will be receiving the giftcards in your /mail. /mail read on Fire Skyblock to find the code.

| STAFF OF THE MONTH
Congratulations to This Month's Staff of The Month Junior @ky1en and Senior @lesbinova!

| STAFF PROMOTIONS

Moderator:
@Goosenub - kingdom
@Jibjablog - kingdom
@Dasia - water (2nd server)
@bakedgay - water (2nd server)

Trial Helper:
@sheloves_drey - kingdom
@Energyz09 - asgard

Fire Skyblock

Moderator:
@Angerfish - (3rd server)
@bakedgay - (3rd server)
@lesbinova - (3rd server)
@Atreyor - (3rd server)
@Dasia - (3rd server)
@Dehiscence - (2nd server)

Helper:
@kaduck14 - (2nd server)
@ky1en - (2nd server)

| TOP SKYBLOCK ISLANDS

1st: Toyland (Level 601) - $100 PayPal
2nd: Genesis(Level 387) - $75 Giftcard
3rd: Soosh(Level 275)- $50 Giftcard

Congratulations! Island leaders please PM me on Discord to receive your coupon code. (Pinguino#2202)

| UPDATES AND HIGHLIGHTS THIS MONTH

All updates can be seen in the hub or on Discord.

We are looking to expand our Staff Team! If you like helping other players and want to join our team, check out the staff requirements and fill out an application.

BIG RELEASE: FIRE SKYBLOCK!
This month we released another Skyblock server. We have closely listened to your feedback about what you want and don't want to see in this next chapter of Skyblock. The vision for Fire Skyblock is for it to be an experience closely related to the same one that originally had you join our community, and that is a bug-free, balanced, simple yet fun experience, similar but better than our older seasons of Skyblock. Read the full post with all it's features here: https://mineville.org/threads/big-announcement-fire-skyblock.3818/

GOODBYE VILLAGE.
Many of you have probably seen the announcement on Discord regarding the future of Village Factions. MineVille is almost EULA-compliant. As you all may know, Village Factions hasn't been performing greatly for the past several months, and in addition to that, it is also the only remaining part of MineVille that is not EULA-compliant. For these two reasons, we have decided that it's best to completely remove Factions from MineVille.

ASGARD SEASON LEGENDS
Although season two was released last month, the leaderboard winners of season 1 deserve a shoutout!

Top Miner
:diamondpickaxe:
- Aerysional
Most Rebirths
:rebirthstar:
- EdgyAndy
Most Energy
:rainbow_nitro:
- TheMelonAssassin
Richest Player
:moneybag:
- TheMelonAssassin

| MONTHLY STATS

Total Players: 608,672 (+169.017)
Total Staff: 19 (-4)
Forum Members: 9,448 (+339)
Discord Members: 16,309 (+814)

August Max Players Online: Peak: 1150 / 2ND: 314 (-1)
August Uptime 100% (+0%)

Last edited:

Goosenub

I saw top miner: Aerysional and I was like "wait no he hasn't been doing anything this season?" Then I decided to read the post and saw it was for season legends.

TheMelonAssassin

Congrats to top voters and islands as well as SOTM, well deserved!

sees his name twice in the legends

Where is average playtime sessions and version percantages?

capt_MadMan

Active
did you really include the player count for the raid as the top players online
if fire skyblock was released during september the player count wouldve been like 150

Zxcyy

Well-known
if fire skyblock was released during september the player count wouldve been like 150
Lmfao

Zxcyy

Well-known
Weren’t there like 34 staff 2 months ago uno your doing somdt wrong when staff be quitting

Pinguinooo

Administrator
Administrator
Where is average playtime sessions and version percantages?
Version percentages felt unnecessary because everyone was using the same version so I removed those stats a few months ago. Average playtime session was glitched and only showed it for the last 24h.

Last edited:

Pinguinooo

Administrator
Administrator
No, as you can see I included both (the peak and the actual highest player count) and based my -1 on that. I’m not sure why fire would’ve gotten 150 players online in September, on release we had 290 players online and that had nothing to do with the raid or the month.

Pinguinooo

Administrator
Administrator
Weren’t there like 34 staff 2 months ago uno your doing somdt wrong when staff be quitting
People come and go right? We can’t force them to stay when they have irl stuff going on. A small team doesn’t have to be a bad thing. However, a few new hires would be nice, so we encourage players to fill out an application if they’ve been thinking about applying but weren’t exactly sure about it.

Flynii

Dedicated
Very epic admin pinguinooo thank you

SpaceXo

Dedicated
Congrats to all staff who got promoted