➥ New Spawn & Mines
RELEASE DATE: SUNDAY, MARCH 21ST @ 2:00PM EASTERN TIME
RELEASE DATE: SUNDAY, MARCH 21ST @ 2:00PM EASTERN TIME
Asgard has been blessed with a new spawn island. Each God now also has their own themed mine, making the total mines on the server 12.
See a sneak peek of the spawn and a few of the mines below: (Album)
Obtaining spawners now requires crafting them. To craft a spawner you need 9 fragments and its core. You can obtain cores and fragments from crates, vote parties, the Underworld, and mob grinders.
- Each spawner has a maximum of 50,000 spawns. After 50,000 mobs have spawned from a certain spawner, it will break and you will have to repair it using either money or minebucks.
- To repair a spawner, you will have to click on it. A menu will open with the two repair options.
- If you pick up a spawner (break it) after placing it down, it will save the amount of mobs spawned in the lore ("Spawns Left: 10,931").
The Slayer system has been abolished. You will be able to craft any spawner and kill any mob by default. For more information regarding the drops of each spawner, execute the command /shop. To craft a spawner, execute /forge. You will also find the Forger NPC in spawn at /warp spawn.
We also added our new shop layout to asgard. Execute /shop to access the server shop.
➥ Rebirth Update
- Each God now has 3 challenges, totaling 36 rebirth challenges
- You must complete at least 1 rebirth challenge from the previous God on Mount Asgard before continuing up the mountain.
- After completing all 36 rebirth challenges, you can ascend for $10m multiplied by your rebirth count. However you can now choose a god to put a rebirth point into when ascending.
- Putting 12 rebirth points into a single God will unlock you a special title of that God
- There is also a leaderboard built into the ascension menu, showing the top players for that God
➥ The Underworld
Introducing Helheim, Asgards new Underworld!
The Underworld has 4 layers, and has no requirements. To descend a layer, jump into the beacon lava pool underneath the spawn platform.
Each Layer has unique monsters, which get more powerful the deeper you go. The more powerful the monster, the greater the loot.
There is also lots of magma scattered around each layer. You can mine this magma which sells for a lot of money. The magma regenerates every 30 minutes and is announced in chat.
PvP is enabled everywhere, however you will keep your personal gear and only drop the loot you earn in The Underworld when you die.
There is also leaderboards for player kills, underworld monster kills, and magma mined.
You can type /underworld for an overview of the monster stats, abilities and drops
➥ Legends System
The legends system seen on Kingdom, Water, and Fire will now be effective on Asgard once the new season starts. The first legends will be chosen on April 30th (Not march 31st as that would be an incomplete month).
To become a legend, your plot has to have spent the most money on leveling up. The leader of the plot will receive a +1 legend score and a Minebucks reward depending on what position the plot has placed. The top 5 plots to spend the most on levels will win.
How are the top 5 islands/kingdoms/plots chosen?
The top 5 plots are chosen based on the amount of money spent on levels starting 00:01 AM on the first day of the month till the last day of the month.
This means that simply being one of the top 5 plots on the all-time levels leaderboard doesn't necessarily qualify you for this. You have to be working hard every month in order to be a Legend.
The new leaderboards found at /top or /plot top has both the monthly & alltime leaderboards. The legends system is concerned with the monthly leaderboard and not the alltime one.
➥ Plots System
Most of you asked us to bring plots back and that is what we are doing this season.The new plot system is similar to season 1's plots in terms of layout but it is way better in terms of features, configurability, and addons. The new plot system is similar to our signature kingdom & island system and will have the same dashboard layout for easy accessibility and navigation.
New features on top of the current town system's features include:
We added /plot like <plot name> and /plot unlike <plot name>. You can like any plot but you can only like it once. To check how many likes your plot has, execute /plot likes
You can now list all plots with warps by using /plot list or /directory. The plots with the most likes will be in the beginning of the menu. Each plot listed will have its own banner and description. You can set the banner by holding it in your hand and executing /plot setbanner and you can set the description with /plot setdesc <description> (only the leader can perform these commands). Clicking on a plot in the directory will list its warps.
Other information will be included in the lore of each plot including:
Leader & Co-Leader(s)
Amount of warps
If the leader of a plot has been offline for 30 days, the highest ranking member will be made leader instead. For example, if a plot has 2 coleaders, 2 mods, and 10 members, then the coleader who has been online most recently will be made leader.
You can now set warps for your plots using /plot setwarp <name> <price>. Each visitor will be charged the <price> and that will be deposited automatically into your plot's bank. Each plot can have 2 warps, you can purchase extra warps from the store.
➥ Last Player Standing
We added the Last Player Standing event to Asgard. This event, as seen on the rest of the realms, is a FFA arena-style minigame where the last 3 players alive win keys and cash.
➥ More Updates
- New /milestones (long-term achievements)
- Monthly Leaderboards
- Treasure Chests Revamped
- Furniture Released
- Revamped Keystone Menu
- New anti-cheat software
- Magic Pond Event frequency increased
- You can now merge builder & sell wands together with /merge
- New Tutorial
- Re-enabled anvils
- Fixed multiple plot quests not working
- Fixed custom enchantments not working on netherite tools & armor
- Fixed backpacks not selling items inside
- Fixed plot upgrades not giving the intended boosters
- Fixed ability to use banned commands such as /pv and /spawn in pvp areas
- Fixed autosmelt not working
Last edited by a moderator:
- Show all