User name: Arrvee

What is your username? Arrvee

Which realm are you applying for?
Asgard Prison

What time zone do you live in? GMT

What is your first name? Harvey

How old are you? 16, I am 17 in 3 days

What is your discord username? Arrvee#2321

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them here.
I created one joke application before which was unacceptable behaviour, I cannot link it because the whole application was deleted. I had just been perm banned so I thought it would be funny to make an application and did not think about the repercussions of doing it or how annoying I was to of done such a thing

Why do you want to become a staff member on MineVille?
I want to become a staff Member on MineVille because I have massive respect for all the staff team, and they are really kind and fun people to play with. Also, the entire community of the server are really welcoming and loving, and they are the reason I want to login everyday and play the server. Furthermore, I want to help make the community more enjoyable and helpful towards the new players. I have a very clear understanding of the rules; and with my timezone, I feel like there is a lack of staff online during my afternoons when I am able to play most.

What are three qualities that you have that make you stand out from the other applicants? I am kind-hearted not only in my everyday life but as well as the server, I want the best for all of those I meet in real life and in game, I try help and make new players feel welcome to the server and want whats best for the server. I work well in teams and can connect with people very easily and get along with most people I meet. Lastly I'm honest as i think lying will only lead to more problems as the truth will get revealed eventually, getting you into more trouble than if your were to just be honest from the beginning.

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
Minimum an hour a day and atleast 2 hours a day at the weekend

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
Since July 20th, 2020

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
I have been punished on numerous occasions, all my punishments were not thought out and I should never have done but I accept what I did and regret it. My first two warnings I received were for misusing helpop (I was asking staff to play impostor with me and some friends instead of just going onto the realms to ask) and foreign language.
I then received a three-hour tempban for my first hatespeech offense which I do not remember saying what I said however that does not change what I did.
A few months later, I then received five more punishments across two days which again was very silly and obnoxious behaviour from me. I received a warning for hackusating, and then I received two mutes within the span of half an hour for foreign language which at the time I thought it was funny but now that I look back at it, it was just very stupid and a big hassle for the staff members online at the time. Then I did the worst thing in doing my second hatespeech offence ending up with a perm ban. I have no reason as to why I did it apart from I was just being stupid again. Again, a day after I was perm banned for the same reason of hatespeech. I thought I was being funny in putting all my previous punishment evidence links on signs and hiding them around my skyblock island and I did not think I would get banned for it nor did I really think about the consequences in doing that at the time. I acknowledge that hatespeech is a profoundly serious matter and is not condoned at all under any circumstances.
Lastly, I have one more foreign language mute which again was just me messing around and being very stupid, I knew the rule existed, yet I still did, and I hold responsibility in all my punishments and understand that none of this this is acceptable. I understand that my punishment history will have an affect on whether I get accepted or not into the staff team but I hope that you can look past these moments as I regret my previous actions and have changed since then.

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
I have no past experience in being a staff member.

Are you able to use some form of screenshot/recording software?
For screenshots, I have gyazo installed and my recording software is the windows game bar.

SCENARIO ONE: You are the only staff member online on any realm, and a report comes in from another realm that you are not familiar with and have no permissions on. What do you do?
I will go onto the respective realm that the report came in from, I will figure out what the situation is, see if I can sort out the situation and if I cannot then I will take any evidence I can and inform a staff member that does have permissions on that realm and explain what happened to them.

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
I will explain to their friend that they got banned for a justified reason and that they will not be unbanned. I will then explain to their friend that they could appeal the ban and then tell their friend they could be punished for harassment if they continue.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

Middlecub

That’s a lot of words that I’m not gonna read but 10/10 would make great staff

Plz make RV a staff member, he would hands down be an amazing staff member.

nomnom30

Active
Why would you post this? Ir already owner+ smh.
But on an accual note I just started to get in contact with rv this season and its been rly fun, rv dosnt just help ingame but hes also VERY active on the discord. Although he does have multiple punishments it seems that he has left those behind him and moved on to be a better and more thoughtful person.
I just found one prob in the ap:
You say you can play 1h during week days and 2h on weekends, which adds up to 9h a week...
Other than that rv would be a great staff members having an already pre existing relationship with most if not all of the staff members.
And in conclusion like phant said its a +100 from me
All the bois love rv

Arrvee

Why would you post this? Ir already owner+ smh.
But on an accual note I just started to get in contact with rv this season and its been rly fun, rv dosnt just help ingame but hes also VERY active on the discord. Although he does have multiple punishments it seems that he has left those behind him and moved on to be a better and more thoughtful person.
I just found one prob in the ap:
You say you can play 1h during week days and 2h on weekends, which adds up to 9h a week...
Other than that rv would be a great staff members having an already pre existing relationship with most if not all of the staff members.
And in conclusion like phant said its a +100 from me
All the bois love rv
Yeah, so I realised after I posted the thread that it equaled 9 hours (i should have put two hours on weekdays and minimum 3 at the weekends), at the moment I am putting in loads of hours into Asgard and once my easter break is over, i will still continue to put in many hours a day on the server

nomnom30

Active
Yeah, so I realised after I posted the thread that it equaled 9 hours (i should have put two hours on weekdays and minimum 3 at the weekends), at the moment I am putting in loads of hours into Asgard and once my easter break is over, i will still continue to put in many hours a day on the server
Ye rv i see u on so much lol go to sleep at reasonable times dude...

LobCutie

Dedicated
Arrvee is an exceptional mineville player. I have seen nothing but kindness from him throughout my time playing with him. He is helpful and sweet and I believe he'd make a fantastic helper.

PLUS he's a cutie

+1000 from me

nomnom30

Active
Arrvee is an exceptional mineville player. I have seen nothing but kindness from him throughout my time playing with him. He is helpful and sweet and I believe he'd make a fantastic helper.

PLUS he's a cutie

+1000 from me
Last 2 lines r perfect

Arrvee

PLUS he's a cutie

+1000 from me
Thank you, i appreciate this, means a lot to me.

OTF_meep

Active
arrvee4staff and maybe you can unban me from discord :whistle: but anyways good luck!! No reason you should get accepted

Angerfish

Dedicated
im gonna get real with you arrvee idk if you have a chance seeing your history 1 was a permban and 1 requirement is no permban or perm mutes

Alpha

Well-known
im gonna get real with you arrvee idk if you have a chance seeing your history 1 was a permban and 1 requirement is no permban or perm mutes
No jam toast for u if he gets accepted