• What's your discord username?

• Hogigo#7273

• What's your first name? (optional)

• Niko

• How old are you?

• I am 15 years old

• What time zone do you live in?

• I am Pacific Time zone

• Why do you want to become a staff member on Mineville?
I want to become a staff member at Mineville because I want to help improve the server by helping/guiding players to answer any questions/concerns. I believe I am capable and have the passion/activity to make this happen. Although, I might not have as much experience as other applicants I still believe I will put In the work and help lead the server to success. Furthermore, I want to become a staff member on Mineville because with the experience I have had in the past I can contribute to this server success already.

I'm very good at problem solving and de-escalating issues between people and I think I would make a great addition to the team. I just want to help the server and lighten the load that is currently on the staff team because I know how stressful things can get. I also play Minecraft a lot and have brought all of my friends to Mineville to play with me because I enjoy it so much.

If can I help people and change peoples perspective on this server, it will make me feel good as I fall sleep knowing that I changed someones life and helped this server gain one extra active member in this community. I would like to become of this staff team because I have been helped by many helpers and want to give my activity in return to the community. This server has not only attached my friends, but it has felt as if this server is a family who helps each other in time of crisis. I would like to be apart of that and strive to, work hard to make this server family- friendly and welcoming to all players. To conclude, I want to be a staff member at Mineville because I want to contribute to the improvement of the server, I will put in dedication and hard work to this server, and I have the experience and qualifications to help this server.

• How many hours a week can you dedicate to Mineville?

• I will put in 20-30 Hours a week even more if you need me to because I want to strive to help this server soar to success.

• Which realm do you mainly play on?

• I mostly play on Hell Survival

• How long have you been playing on Mineville?

• I am not going to lie to you I have been playing Mineville for over two weeks

• Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?

• I have past experience First of all, I was Helper rank on play.alttd which has some similarities to MineVille. I was helper there for over a month and achieved the rank of Moderator there. Unfortunately, the owner who did not know who I was and took my rank away. From this experience, I learned leadership skills and strive to be a hard working staff member in every team I am in. Overall that experience, I had will be put forward to me reaching success.

• Secondly, I was a moderator on twitch for my friends twitch channel with over 1,000 subscribers. During the time as a moderator, I was invited by other twitch streamers to moderate their chat and took this job seriously. I learned to moderate the chat and to see if people are posting toxic threads and such. I still moderate this twitch channel and look forward to continue on this path.

• Thirdly, I was part of the staff on a minecraft server in late August 2017. This server was shut down for a reason that was never discussed with the staff team. I was an Administrator on this server for about two months before the server was shut down. I was never told why this server was shut down and wish to contact the owner, but I lost contact with him.

• Are you able to use some form of recording software?

• Yes, I can screen record on my computer.

• Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
  • Yes, I am aware that any information that I provide must be true and if it is found false I would be automatic rejected and fully agree with this.

Last edited: