User name: andrasp

What is your username? AndraSP

Which realm are you applying for?
Asgard Prison

What time zone do you live in? GMT +08:00

What is your first name? Andra

How old are you? 18

What is your discord username? AndraSP#1294

Have you created any previous applications? If so, please link them here.
yes, and this is my third applications for staff, this is the link : https://mineville.org/threads/andrasps-helper-application.3067/

Why do you want to become a staff member on MineVille?
I will help who player need help,i will be the good staff,and be nice staff,i will help forum or discord member who need, or if someone ask i will answer with my knowledge. I'm will be in touch if someone need or i will be online at server 5 hours until 10 hours per day. I will watch server for make server no spamming in chat,ads link at chat, i will help member who need it. I will make little give away for make any member fun with server. i will tell my suggestion for server. I will helping each other. I will support the community. helping new member at server like tell for tutorial or make guide of the server. If other staff not online i'm will be online for helping member,community. I will make guide video of the server like how to play,how to make money fast,how to make a friends at server. I will be friendly staff and support the server and who member need support. I will make server more be fun.

What are three qualities that you have that make you stand out from the other applicants? I will always online like 5 hours until 10 hours per day. I will support all member,community,new member and who need support. I will do little give away for make member fun with server. I'm will be touch any time and any where. I'm will watch the server chat for make no spamming,watch the server from member using mod or hack client at server.I will make any suggestion for server and i will make guide for new member. I will make server will be fun, make a friends with other, and be nice staff ever. Someone need help you can discord me and tell what they need and i will join it and i will help at server or at discord

How many hours a day can you dedicate to Mineville?
I will play 5 hours until 10 hours per day at every day,but i can play 10 hours until 12 hours per day if i'm not very busy at in real life. Some times i will visit the server for check any problem or who player need it, and someone need help you can discord me and tell what they need and i will join it.

How long have you been playing on Mineville?
I joined 22 February and now i'm always play at the server until now

Have you ever been banned or punished on our server or any of our other platforms? (Describe the situation/s)
Yes i got banned at 25 march because mistakes,and now for 2 week ago i'm not get any ban

Do you have any past experience of being a staff member?
Yes,at 2016 until 2018 i'm be staff at craft world server (now server was offline for forever because something problem)

Are you able to use some form of screenshot/recording software?
I'm using OBS Studio,Light Shot,Xbox Game Bar,NVIDIA Experience , Stream Labs

SCENARIO ONE: You are the only staff member online on any realm, and a report comes in from another realm that you are not familiar with and have no permissions on. What do you do?
I will be warn people who break rules. If people who im warn still break rules i will still warn for 2 time(max warn) and people still do break rules and i don't have any power to punishment people who break rules i will make proof if who people break rules and if who people still ignored me i will ask other staff to help me punish who people break rules,and if i have power i will still ask to other staff or discussion to other staff what i should to do it, if i'm chat other staff at discord for result,and result was i'm allow ban that break rules, i will ban that who break rules. If not allow i will not ban that guy and tell who have power to ban that guy

SCENARIO TWO: You ban a player and them and their friends start messaging you calling you a bad staff member and telling you that you should unban them. What do you do?
I will tell who people call me bad staff and should i unban people who get ban for go to forum to unban appeal,if they still messaging me why this friends get ban i will show proof and i will said go to unban appeal,if they hate me,offenses me,harassment me,hate speech i will screenshot or make video of who people chat that to me to be proof who people chat like that to me and i will warn her/he to nice to me because that,if still like that i will warn for last time,and if still like that i will ask other staff and i will tell other staff if they like that and i will ask permissions for kick they or ban they.

Are you aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application?
Yes

Last edited:

shaqweewe

I recommend to use “I” instead of “i”. Also, use periods instead of using commas after every point you make. Use capital letters. :)

RQCAPTAIN

I would recommend you rewrite your application and proofread it when done. You made a lot of grammatical mistakes and a lot of your sentences don't make much sense. Other then that good job.

TheMelonAssassin

Helper
Helper
Hey there!

As suggested by RQ, I advise you to reread your application and check for any spelling mistakes. This being said, I wish you the best of luck!

Kind regards
Melon

Last edited: