Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

Add the ability to Shift Click stacks of blocks onto previously placed block stacks!

belle3333

Placing thousands of blocks takes forever and I think this would be really great for the community! I didn't know where else to suggest it so I'm doing it here!

Diamondddd

Dedicated
oh :| that sucks
then I guess that's a good idea

Mellowimp

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
I agree with this suggestion . It can get very tedious grabbing an inventory of gold nuggets to /condense into golden ingots, to then again into blocks, to later be placed . This can save some time for many of us, although I do understand why its setup like that. its a another challenge to grind to be on top . Got my thumbs up though .

HunterBoi

agreed, the grind should be about gaining wealth and buying blocks and spawners. Placing them shouldn't also be a grind.

JamesFire

You guys place blocks?

Diamondddd

Dedicated
It’s not really that hard, just get a macro.

RQCAPTAIN

Helper
Helper
I think this would be an amazing feature to add. My island has placed over 1mil blocks so far and this would be helpful.

_xNico

Well-known
gold.. gross we only use the richest of the richest

Mellowimp

Trial Helper
Trial Helper
Addition to my comment before hand.

Maybe there can be an item with uses such as buidler wands/trench tools,and such . Maybe something like "blox
I think this would be an amazing feature to add. My island has placed over 1mil blocks so far and this would be helpful.View attachment 2436
This is satisfying to see, yet makes me feel uneasy , epic job haha .

Pinguinooo

Administrator
Administrator
While we probably won't be adding this feature to the game for everyone to use (it takes away the grinding aspect of the game), we can consider adding a special item that makes placing ore blocks easier and faster (like the builder wand did before we introduced stacked ores). I don't see it happening anytime soon though.

Last edited:

Diamondddd

Dedicated
Mabey it could be a crate item, non-vaultable and towards the end of the season.

LobCutie

Active
Just use a macro ffs its not that hard