Discord Server

0 Members Online

Play.Mineville.Org

0 Members Online

$10 Giveaway

Bolts

Active
Hey!

My name is Bolts. You most likely don't recognize me as I haven't played in a long time and have just started to get back into the groove of things within the last week.
I have been thinking about how much I appreciate this server and the community it has made since I joined it for the first time last summer, and I wanted to give back.
I am going to host a giveaway for everyone to enter for approximately $10 USD worth of whatever you would like!

Giveaway Details
  • I will be picking 1 lucky winner for this giveaway using a random generator.
  • To enter, please like this post and comment your IGN and a brief reason of why you deserve to win.
  • Also, please include the store item(s) you would like to win with a combined price of approximately $10 USD.
  • The giveaway will be ending on May 31st (around 6pm EST) and I will contact the winner.
Thank you to whoever enters, and any feedback on how I can run this giveaway even better would be great.
Good luck to everyone, and hopefully I can run these on a monthly basis 😁!

bakb0ne

IGN : "MR_FLYNN" (there is an underscore at each end of my name but the forum keeps removing them)

I deserve to win because I have to put up with these weirdos. It is also my birthday on May21st and would be a nice (late) gift ;)

1k Bucks if I win!

Bolts

Active
IGN : "MR_FLYNN" (there is an underscore at each end of my name but the forum keeps removing them)

I deserve to win because I have to put up with these weirdos. It is also my birthday on May21st and would be a nice (late) gift ;)

1k Bucks if I win!
Great! Happy Birthday to you soon! So it is "-MR-FLYNN-" as the dashes as underscores?

astr0babe

IGN: asi4ns
I deserve to win because uhh... honestly I don't LOLOLOL but hey who knows it'll be fun to try ;)

1k minebucks if I win B)

thanks for hosting!!!! appreciate U ❤

Shaydreth

IGN: ChemistryDude29
i want to win it because i wana buy a rank and some perks hehe :)
cheer mate thx for hoasting the giveaway.

WigglyWaffles85

IGN: WigglyWaffles85
I only just starting playing about 2 weeks ago, but I have already grinded my butt off. I'm already almost top 10 on the mining top leader board and plan on getting top 5. I'm free to play and would love the money to buy myself a rank. Thus, I would like the prize in the form of MineBucks, if possible. Thanks for the giveaway, this community is the best I've seen on any server! :)

Sub2JonnyB

Well-known
IGN:Sub2JonnyB

I don't Deserve the $10, but I could really use it. Also I would much rather have the prize in the form of Minebucks.

AlasNeo

IGN: AlasNeo
I started playing on this server 2 weeks ago and I am already highly invested in the server in terms of game-time and donations. Would love the gift in terms on minebucks so I can continue to expand my island.

Kleigh_

IGN: Kleigh_
I deserve to win cause why not.
Minebucks would be great so i dont have too much problem buying mbs in this broken economy

TheMelonAssassin

Well-known
IGN: TheMelonAssassin
I'd love to win the giveaway to give more people something from your giveaway, by dividing 1k minebucks!

spid1922

Hey!

My name is Bolts. You most likely don't recognize me as I haven't played in a long time and have just started to get back into the groove of things within the last week.
I have been thinking about how much I appreciate this server and the community it has made since I joined it for the first time last summer, and I wanted to give back.
I am going to host a giveaway for everyone to enter for approximately $10 USD worth of whatever you would like!

Giveaway Details
  • I will be picking 1 lucky winner for this giveaway using a random generator.
  • To enter, please like this post and comment your IGN and a brief reason of why you deserve to win.
  • Also, please include the store item(s) you would like to win with a combined price of approximately $10 USD.
  • The giveaway will be ending on May 31st (around 6pm EST) and I will contact the winner.
Thank you to whoever enters, and any feedback on how I can run this giveaway even better would be great.
Good luck to everyone, and hopefully I can run these on a monthly basis 😁!
spid1922 1000 minebucks water skyblock I don't really deserve anything I guess im just trying to see maybe I deserve it because im trying my best in the game idrk

Sheepith

IGN: Sheepith

I would love to just get $10 bucks in Minebucks

I don't really know why I would deserve it. But since it is a random generator, that doesn't really matter does it?

BUFFKlN

Yo, my ign is "LGKL". Man if i win i want 10,000 minecoins, or whatever they are called. I deserve to win because my birthday is coming (May 29) and it would be the best present ever. Thanks, LGKL

Bolts

Active
IGN: Sheepith

I would love to just get $10 bucks in Minebucks

I don't really know why I would deserve it. But since it is a random generator, that doesn't really matter does it?
Hahaha, yes you are right. Just wanted to see people's reasoning. Pretty funny answers so far.

Bolts

Active
Yo, my ign is "LGKL". Man if i win i want 10,000 minecoins, or whatever they are called. I deserve to win because my birthday is coming (May 29) and it would be the best present ever. Thanks, LGKL
Sweet! Happy birthday to you soon!